DAOC area rejig - the formal suggestions thread.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Ok, clear that there are just too many sections here than are now needed.

Have raised the issue with the gods above and there is scope to rejig if we can get some good suggestions and a general consensus.

My initial thought was as straight forward as follows:

Dark Age of Camelot
----General discussion
----Game resources (templates, walkthroughs, hints, tips and to include technical help etc)
----Creative
----Off-Topic
----Archive
--------All other historical content, read only.

I've undertaken to move 'current' threads where required.

feedback please.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Ok, clear that there are just too many sections here than are now needed.

Have raised the issue with the gods above and there is scope to rejig if we can get some good suggestions and a general consensus.

My initial thought was as straight forward as follows:

Dark Age of Camelot
----General discussion
----Game resources (templates, walkthroughs, hints, tips and to include technical help etc)
----Imgormiel
----Off-Topic
----Archive
--------All other historical content, read only.

I've undertaken to move 'current' threads where required.

feedback please.

Fix'd, also no RvR board for movies/talk/flaming? Do you really want that in general discussions?

I'd be sorry to see all the EU stuff deleted. As long as it's still there for a good read now and then, I'd be happy

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Yea, quite happy to see it in general disussion myself, quite happy to see anything daoc related in there tbh. Flamewars not what they used to be anyway, judging by current posts.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Seems okay.

Any chance of pruning sticky threads whilst you're at it? Someone seems to sticky a thread thinking "oooh, that's useful!", yet threads still remain there for years later. I honestly think that Alan's [thread=198219]Protect your DAOC account[/thread] and Roaken's [thread=227936]1.90 IMPORTANT Dragon's Revenge changes[/thread] can be unstickied now. :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Delete the Camlann and Other Servers (Glastonbury) sections. No one posts in there unless its to bump an old thread, and most of the people are on the USA servers anyway.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Seems okay.

Any chance of pruning sticky threads whilst you're at it? Someone seems to sticky a thread thinking "oooh, that's useful!", yet threads still remain there for years later. I honestly think that Alan's [thread=198219]Protect your DAOC account[/thread] and Roaken's [thread=227936]1.90 IMPORTANT Dragon's Revenge changes[/thread] can be unstickied now. :(

I had a go at a couple, will continue.

And yea soul, i miss your old flamewars!

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Delete the Camlann and Other Servers (Glastonbury) sections. No one posts in there unless its to bump an old thread, and most of the people are on the USA servers anyway.

Hands off Camlann!

Beside that, good action to clean up some ancient history

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom