daoc any good now ?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Get about 800-1000 people on cluster in evenings, so neither dead nor as populous as it once was.

Darzil

marihuana

Fledgling Freddie
its crap dont activate unless ur an alb who likes to run with ur 100 sorc friends in emain guess they think its fun :wanker:

Ging

Part of the furniture
its ok with all the skilled players gone i can finally rox!! :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
marihuana said:
its crap dont activate unless ur an alb who likes to run with ur 100 sorc friends in emain guess they think its fun :wanker:

Comming from one of the lamest bug abusing Banshees out there! Thanks for making me laugh this early in the morning. :)

On topic, depends on what play style you like but there is still fun to be had out there. Cough up the dosh and try it out for yourself. If you don't have fun with it what's it cost you, 12 euros does not buy much these days. Less than a CD or if you live in the UK probably the price of a litre of unleaded by now ;)

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
marihuana said:

Hey. I'd like that. I think I'll resubscribe then.

marihuana

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
Comming from one of the lamest bug abusing Banshees out there! Thanks for making me laugh this early in the morning. :)

prove it then ? :touch: rightnow me like the rest, guess u dont know how but that would'nt suprise me really

Saje

Loyal Freddie
marihuana said:

HES SORC NUMBER 101!!!!

Hi kevmate!?!

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Lohr said:
yes, not enough people and too much whine >.<.

Excatly.

DAoC is unfortunately all hate, whine, moan, greed and venom now. Hardly anyone still playing and Warhammer should hopefully see it finally die.

Great game, but it's had it's day.

Blackchaos

Fledgling Freddie
I havn't played for half a year and was wondering if i should come back to try it out...So what you guys think should i give it a nother try once more :p?

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Blackchaos said:
I havn't played for half a year and was wondering if i should come back to try it out...So what you guys think should i give it a nother try once more :p?

wait till next expansion and have a go then

:m00:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
a lot of the people who played daoc for competative RVR seem to have gone.

the strong guild groups and the dedicated sneaks are all but gone now.

You peel away that layer of player and the shit thats left underneath is mainly mythics type of ideal daoc player. The clueless newb with no idea or concept of gameplay in an MMRPG, just run around like a headless chicken attacking things.

This has a spiralling effect that the few remaining competative players find that theres less good fights. Most fights are just worthless newb kills or adds from other newbs, so more leave. Most players now are random adders with tendancies to doorstep and /rude you after their add, but ofc they are good guys just having fun and you are a leetist **** for respecting others and not respecting or critisiing all the lemons.

tbh I wouldnt endorse the game to anyone now. I would just say, honestly its not worth playing unless u got a toon thats rvr ready and u can loggin and do a few runs etc..

a lot of the blaim for this falls to mythic for really making the focus of the end game all the boring meaningless things that give no long term satisfaction, and for taking the focus away from creating a game that gives competative RVR for all different levels of players and playstyles. A lot of the blaim though also goes to the lemons that are basically incapable of even attempting to play the game with some cahunas...

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Commercial break in the movie I'm watching so here it is :p

Daoc is great atm, only if you start it in a kind of a "noob" way. I'm convinced that you'll get the feeling of keeps, sieges, for arthur etc.

Then again if you want to play for fg v fg, you can do that as well but there are not that many fgs left to fight (however there are some great ones still roaming around).

If you're up for the solo scene, you have to accept that soloing means quite a lot of rebuffing, it's recommended that you get your bb ml8 to avoid downtime/

PS: It is a game laddies, chill :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
censi said:
a lot of the blaim for this falls to mythic
A lot of the blaim though also goes to the lemons

so whats the mythic/lemon ratio?

an alternative theory would be the decline of player base due to loud mouthed twats forcing their gameplay styles upon a community utilising public communication mediums making others sick and tired of hearing their shit in a constant stream of detrious...

censi

Can't get enough of FH
awwww poor little nice guy /rofl adder got so offended he is doubting whether he can continue to enjoy the game.

Its just not right to be critised for playing a game by these lamer leetists. Afterall it doesnt say in the rulebook that its wrong to play like a gutless tit.

Such spoilsports.

PS. FU.

Ging

Part of the furniture
censi said:
awwww poor little nice guy /rofl adder got so offended he is doubting whether he can continue to enjoy the game.

who?

censi said:
Its just not right to be critised for playing a game by these lamer leetists. Afterall it doesnt say in the rulebook that its wrong to play like a gutless tit.

being so far up your own arse appears to have dulled your ability to make a cogent argument

censi said:

i rest my case.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
who?

being so far up your own arse appears to have dulled your ability to make a cogent argument

i rest my case.

its just censi-qq m8 u should know about it and dont bother to even answer :p

u just make him spam us with his gimp comments and endless dialogues of crap :p welcome in the lemonland :p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yer its just a cogent judgement to say that peeps who add and rofl opponents sux and generally make the game crap, and peeps that respect and leave other peoples fights alone are leetist lamers.

Ging

Part of the furniture
censi said:
yer its just a cogent judgement to say that peeps who add and rofl opponents sux and generally make the game crap, and peeps that respect and leave other peoples fights alone are leetist lamers.

so being a player who has done both in your time in game that would make you a what?

Lemon maybe?

Or maybe just an average joe player.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I dont add and I certainly dont rolf anyone I have respect for.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Ohhoho, i see the whine is still flowing stlong in this game! Tbh ive thought about returned just to realize turning to WoW was the right choise. Its sad tho, truely DAoC had its great days, but i think they long gone.

/cheer to all the ppl still hanging in there, and well meet!

/Myg out

Comos

Loyal Freddie
oh my look at this
Been gone for ages and it looks like nothing has changed on these forums.

Tip for if you do start playing again mate: Don't ever come here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom