Daoc and Wow discussions

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I've thought about this before, but never bothered making a post about it (i think?).

Heta said he was in a cab talking about wow the other day, and the driver asked him what server they played, but what i was thinking is the opposite.

Lets say me and a friend are walking round the shops and we're talking about wow.

Yiannis(me):- Was on my hunter last night, managed to find a Mage afk so i shot him for about 1600 off aimed shot+multi, killed him in 2 hits!

Do you think old people or parents unaware's of these type of games wonder what the heck we're on about? Hearing people talk about "Shot him in the face" or "Killed this guy the other day using my shotgun".

I always laugh when you walk past someone and hear part of their conversation "so i said im not touching that" etc.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I used to hear some great conversation on the train i only ever wear one headphone when im listening to music so i can hear train what station is next ect. And what some people will talk about when they think no one can hear is great.

But it can be a great game to play me and a mate when we walk down the road when ever some one walks past us we just start speaking utter random crap to see if they notice. Like he will say have you ever set a goat on fire and i will reply only on tuesdays. Just to see peoples faces the funniest one though was doing team america Durka Durka Jihad Durka, that gets some real funny looks.

So yes i do belive people listen and think wtf :) Talk about shooting people too much and you might get a visit from the police :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Always cheers me up when I hear some people talking about some game or internet stuff I am familiar with. Probably seems very odd for those not into this kind of stuff.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
Always cheers me up when I hear some people talking about some game or internet stuff I am familiar with. Probably seems very odd for not into this kind of stuff.

Technophobia is alive and kicking in Liverpool - Even the local ethnic community has more respect. And that's not a slant at those people or being racist. The fact is that people in my area are more likely to hit you if you use your computer for more than just warming up yesterdays pizza :p

Nate

FH is my second home
Mmm...Assasins gotta have a bit of a weird mentality to talk about it IRL.

Shadowblade: "Yeah I sneaked up on this guy got behind him and then waited for two minutes just to see if he could see me..he couldn't so I backstabbed him..haha he was insta dead, cut up by my blade of overpoweringness and axe of pwnednublolo."

Infiltrator: "That's awesome man, I just need to get some more experience to be able to do that..I'll go kill a few thousand npc's tonight."

edited! :O

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Imgormiel said:
Technophobia is alive and kicking in Liverpool - Even the local ethnic community has more respect. And that's not a slant at those people or being racist. The fact is that people in my area are more likely to hit you if you use your computer for more than just warming up yesterdays pizza :p

Poptart. CD Drive. Mmmm delicious :D

But imagine wow discussions:

"Yeah, i was sitting by the river and fishing, just so i could sell it at the auction house.."

Bystander: ??

Other guy: "Got anything?"

"Yeah. Plenty of fish, gonna sell it tomorrow. I got it in my traveller pack."

Bystander: ???

Other guy: "Cool. Bet you got plenty from that."

"Think so. But that's not the point really. Listen to this sh*t. I was minding my own, sitting and fishing and this f*cking tiny ass dwarf runs down the hill and hits me with his hammer!"

Other guy: "Sh't! Why'd he do that?"

"Don't know, those wankers are always bothering me. Must be a height thing."

Other guy: "L-o-l!"

Bystander: o_O!!

"Well i didn't mind, switched my fishing pole to my two handed axe and shoved it right up his ass!"

Other: guy: Ah man that's class!

Bystander: Hello? Police?

Mey

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:

"Yeah, i was sitting by the river and fishing, just so i could sell it at the auction house.."

"Think so. But that's not the point really. Listen to this sh*t. I was minding my own, sitting and fishing and this f*cking tiny ass dwarf runs down the hill and hits me with his hammer!"

"Well i didn't mind, switched my fishing pole to my two handed axe and shoved it right up his ass!"

See Mr. Seel Now that's the sort of Stand up people would laugh at, espically if they played PC games etc.. (depands on the crowd like :p)

old.Tohtori said:

That made me want to reactivate WoW :p

Gamah

Banned
Mey said:
See Mr. Seel Now that's the sort of Stand up people would laugh at, espically if they played PC games etc.. (depands on the crowd like :p)

Mey, The worlds first offical GAYmer :<

Mey

Part of the furniture
Gamah i didn't know you made websites!

joystick.gif

http://gaygamer.net/

"For boys who like boys who like joysticks!"

MaCaBr3

Banned
Nerd talk have been going for ages and people who don't know what your are talking about, simply don't care about it.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Only problem I see, is that you could probably sit and describe a murder vividly that you committed, and people around you would most likely just think it was some computer game or movie that you have seen. These days people are numb against these things.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
there is a great site in sweden tho called www.tjuvlyssnat.se which translates into eavesdropping, where people put in strange things they heard people say

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom