DAOC and SLI?

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Im getting 2x PCI-E 6600GT's tommrow and was wondering whether or not anyone has got SLI to work with camelot, or if it is even supported in the cats client?

Cheers.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
I don't know... but if you'd go to nvidia and check those tab's on top.. you'll find a name "SLIzone" under Cool stuff... well, gosh, where would that lead.. let's check

ohw my, you get to a new webpage, named SLIZone.com.. with a huge big button on top named Games & Apps... well, what could that button do.. let's try that aswell.. hey, if you hover over that button you see two options... games, and "create a new SLI profile"

well, let's first check if it already exists now... so go to games... and wow, a lot of games...
:m00:

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
I don't know... but if you'd go to nvidia and check those tab's on top.. you'll find a name "SLIzone" under Cool stuff... well, gosh, where would that lead.. let's check

ohw my, you get to a new webpage, named SLIZone.com.. with a huge big button on top named Games & Apps... well, what could that button do.. let's try that aswell.. hey, if you hover over that button you see two options... games, and "create a new SLI profile"

well, let's first check if it already exists now... so go to games... and wow, a lot of games...

I did search on here and google first but coulden't find anything, although I did find a brief mention of the TOA client, but no mention of cats. Thanks for the heads up :)

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
well, no problem, but it's just that I also visit a lot of other techy forums, and you tend to get pretty tired now and then when someone posts stuff like,

my computer broke, how I fix it? (or the millions of variations on it)

People tend to appreciate it if they see also a simple line like:

I've searched google already, but I cannot find it.

Anyway... Me = jealous of SLI :p

Meldarn

Fledgling Freddie
I've got 2 6600GT's working in sli mode and it runs cats fine - you are even able to set up the nvidia drivers to run in optimised mode for DAOC.

I am running on windows x64 too - no problems there either.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Meldarn said:
I've got 2 6600GT's working in sli mode and it runs cats fine - you are even able to set up the nvidia drivers to run in optimised mode for DAOC.

I am running on windows x64 too - no problems there either.

I was toying with the idea of upgrading to 64 as well, although from what my mates say its pretty crap driver wise.

Oh well, just waiting for the city-link driver to get here with my cards :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom