DAoC Alternative.

O

old.Mu.

Hehe, sorry. If I could somehow give you back the seconds I've stolen from you, I would. I really, really would.

Not sure why you're keeping this thread at the top though if everybody will have seen it.

T

Tilda

i tried it, it kinda sucks. it was loading then i excecuted lots of stuff.

then i quit and loaded DAOC again :D

O

old.tRoG

did i mention i have a lvl 76 on that now?

M

monkeynutter

i ran it, it looks more like something someone would do for a project. think computer time be better spent of seti though :)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Mu.
Not sure why you're keeping this thread at the top though if everybody will have seen it.

The rest of us want to point and laugh.

*points*
*laughs*

O

old.Tohtori

I actually botted that game, well...just left it running on my work comp when i went on a weekend or vacation. It's no longer on my comp so i don't know where the levels went...

Other then that useless info:

*points*
*laughs*

Ye OLD! Toilet!

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by old.tRoG
did i mention i have a lvl 76 on that now?

Bastard! I'm dabling at level 64 :)

and yes, it's old. search OT for a bit :)

S

Slipurson

There is always someone....

there is always someone that want to be uber and tell that something is old or OT... thats the only reason for posting and reading everything here

How old it ever gets not everyone has read it .... just because some ppl don't have anything else to do with their lifes them play DAoC with DAoX and read forums, does not mean everyone does...

but then again ppl just want to have many posts made in a short time...

O

old.Tohtori

Slipurson did you make that luvely name just to point out the obvious? That's soooooo cute! Cum 'ere and gimme a huggle!!

Or did you mean to name yourself like in the old days but mispelled Slipknotson?

S

Slipurson

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Slipurson did you make that luvely name just to point out the obvious? That's soooooo cute! Cum 'ere and gimme a huggle!!

Or did you mean to name yourself like in the old days but mispelled Slipknotson?

well i did neither want it to be cute or misspelled ;)

have had that as a nickname for quite some years now so it came naturaly, ... and sorry if i misspelled ur nickname in another post ... :p think i typed tohorti... sorry again..

and if u wanna hug u have to come here...

[edit] i don't even like slipknot [/edit]

O

old.Tohtori

U? ur? ...*confused*

You're sorry alot arn't ya? :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Slipknotson.... gnihihi....*starts cackling*

O

old.tRoG

All I ever do is play DAOC and browse the Forums.

Does that make me a bad person?

Forgot to mention, I sometimes have to play Q3 at the same time when my wife runs off to make tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom