DAOC alb/lamorak guild looking for 3 people

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
As you can guess from the title we are an Albion Lamorak RvR guild looking for 3 people. If you are interested please apply on our Forums you will need to signup in order to apply.

We are looking for mature experienced people for the role Cleric, Theurgist, and Paladin/Cleric (to be decided). When applying please leave information about your self, what hours you can play if you already have a char on the server, and what experience you have playing DAOC on other server and what classes you have played before.

Thanks for taking the time look at this. If you need anymore information send me a PM or speak to me on MSN @ PMmeforit.com

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Would you accept a Tic instead of the other Cleric spot?

nm - I fail the other criteria - Mature/Experienced - but I am old in years atleast :)

mirieth!

Banned
rerolling alb/lam is so fotm ;)

contact makire in irc. he may be interrested in theurg spot - level 50 already and partially SC'ed already, though, but a theurg (at least for us) was pretty damn useless up until 40+ in pve and you could always use him as a pbt bot in the last task dungeon.

gl/hf either way :)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
yeah it probely is FoTM but if I could do it all over again I would roll alb I didnt think all the lance/ merlic ppl would roll mid lol.. just cba to death with childish american kids.. so Rolled alb to kill them! xD carnt think of anything better than killing americans(OMG did I say that out lould)

mirieth!

Banned
aye, the group of 8 i was playing with disintegrated due to too many people having work/school commitments keeping them from playing enough. faced with joining an american guild or rerolling with friends for eu cluster, well - let's say it didn't take me long to find the 'cancel account' button :rolleyes:

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
/Bump! :clap:

Recuitment is open for another 4hours if anyone is intrested then we will pick and contact ppl.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
you still using the name sneakers ? if so Ill abuse you in game l8er xD

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
You guys are making a mistake if you think rvr is any better in alb.. Fg fights were plentiful a month or two ago but now its just zerg and more zerg. You get the odd one sure but I cant see how its any different to the other two realms. No way would i consider it to be worth the effort of re-rolling.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Ok recruitment is now closed...
If you applyed please check the forum...

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
you are not allowed t oroll alb/lamorak because you will take nolbys action apparantly :(

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
hmm guess Alb will be overpopulated on Lamorak if it continues like this :p. Got a 32 Reaver and 28 Theurgist there, but playing my Ranger on Gareth now.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Thegreatest said:
hmm guess Alb will be overpopulated on Lamorak if it continues like this :p. Got a 32 Reaver and 28 Theurgist there, but playing my Ranger on Gareth now.

lol with a high pop on alb of 480 when mid and hib still have over 800 I doubt it.

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
cool undying :D so many EU people on alb then, drop me a pm ingame or irc if you need any funding or anything else :)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Rather play alb and with EUs than mong around solo with the yanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom