DAoC Account

Xajin

Fledgling Freddie
I know it probably would fit more in the technical discussion, but I've dared post it here, as I'm aware of that ALOT more looks here than there.

Ok, as I've been trying to solo/duo without buffs, I wanted to get a BB. For that I asked a friend of me if I could open his BB. I was allowed to lend it and all was joy.... or was it?
When I logged on Subscription and pressed in all data needed for Visa (normal Visa, not Electron) it redirected me to another page where I had to confirm with ActiveCard.

My question is following: How do I avoid ActiveCard as I've got no login for that?
Note: When activating my main account, it doesn't ask me to confirm with ActiveCard, it just accept it straight ahead. (I got Danske Bank if it helps)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
im guessing that he payed via that method, and im guessing that the defaults are now for that, coz its a flash based thing, its hard to modify things from where you are...

imo... get him to pay and just give him the cash...

but its likley its in preferance's or something... change the creditcard bit...

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Are you sure your bank hasn't changed recently and is now part of that scheme? Mine has been for a long time and I'm certain it would only respond to your particular card number. How long ago did you ub your main account?

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Meduza said:
edit : english please

(DANSKE) bank... in english? Danish Bank... ;S

It's about time u start learning danish, as we're slowly taking over the servers!

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Tosen said:
(DANSKE) bank... in english? Danish Bank... ;S

It's about time u start learning danish, as we're slowly taking over the servers!

sheesh! the norwegian vikings will do that long before the danish :flame:

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Basic_X said:
sheesh! the norwegian vikings will do that long before the danish :flame:
norwegian vikings, lol... such danish vikings wanna-be's :kissit:

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom