Danyane :(

I

iodine

You big meanie was just about to PA that BD when u come along with your inf bud and backstab me :(. Dont see the tactics in that since i was helping u albs out and evan if i didnt kill it you could of finished her off :( :(

Come away from the zerg and your inf pal and ill give u a 1v1.

P.S. that un-armourd un-petted caba that was jumping up and down on the mids body (freezed i think) i hit him for a total of 967 dmg thought i got away with 2 but then......you know the rest.

D

Danya

The inf was purely random, we both saw the BD and went for him, then I saw you and thought the other inf would get the BD so backstabbed you... unfortunately he did the same. :p
Had I known I'd have perfed the BD instead. :eek:

As for tactics - it's a lot easier to spot a BD than a NS. ;)

BTW, where'd you run off to just after I killed Finley, I circled back to look for you but you'd run off and then got killed by someone else.

Freezed is a sorc, not a caba. ;)

I

iodine

Well i new you were there cos 1st u had killed that ranger and i asked him where so i went off to hunt u down then finley said he would go 2 and i new he would draw you out so i let him, when he got behind the tree and u backstabd i was moving in but then well he died and u ran off so i had /beckon (you prolly know all off this tho :) ).

Then i got a bit scared to say the least so i went to mpk where albs were camping and backstabd a wizzie but could get him fast enough he got a heal at [] that much health so i died then i came back and saw freezed killed him and got ran down then i came back and inf attacked me killed him and got ran down, then i came back got a caster which seemed to b on his own but didnt 1 shot him but the posoin got him later was mezzed by freezed i think then almost killed him too but got ran down, then i came back and got beated up by you at the bridge then i came back and went to mpk albs there sb came near me i cheerd him and bowed and backed away killed a wizzie and guess what! got ran down now im very bored and poor so might not go back on tonight.

D

Danya

:/
Too many albs in thid this evening, I've not been about much, it's no fun when there's 30+ albs and 1 hib and 8 mids. Much more fun to kick back and relax and do something other than DAoC. ;)

A

ashitaka

Originally posted by iodine
i hit him for a total of 967 dmg

I'd like to see a screenshot of that, otherwise I have to say you're full of crap ;)

I

iodine

lol didnt get 1 and of corse i cant prove it but i have capped cs and he had no amrour and was sitting too i think he evan mghit of been blue con aswell but PA was about 600 and rest was 300.

Z

Zaphod

Originally posted by Danyan
:/
Too many albs in thid this evening, I've not been about much, it's no fun when there's 30+ albs and 1 hib and 8 mids. Much more fun to kick back and relax and do something other than DAoC. ;)

Aye :/. It's really annoying, as you mentioned in the /cg, when all the lame newbs are like "omg the mids suck, we win!!hahaha", when the mids had like 1fg and albs had about 3fg's, I think. Then they proceed the /laugh and /taunt dead mids, that the never even did damage to.

Hopefully tomorow will be better :>

- Zaaphod

A

ashitaka

lol didnt get 1 and of corse i cant prove it but i have capped cs and he had no amrour and was sitting too i think he evan mghit of been blue con aswell but PA was about 600 and rest was 300.

Ok so you pa for 600 - wow thats insane damage, I have 402 Pa cap with 21+4 cs and the slowest 1h thruster available in Alb, 99% quality. And you're a NS, if you were a SB with twohand I might buy it, but no way.

And a caster without armor does NOT have 900+ hp. If you had PA'd for 600 he would be dead long before you got to do additional 300 damage, scam foiled.

Alltho, what I think you did, like many others have done before you is add the damage in (+xxx) which is wrong, that is NOT actual damage. It's like hit-rating (or something) and allready accounted for.

D

Danya

Hmm, my best PA is under 600, though I could in theory hit for 600 with a PA as my cap is 419, maybe if you include poisons and such but generally if you perf a caster for over 400 they get one shotted. :p

G

Goryk

Yup. 21+5 CS with 99% 4.1 spd bastard sword (hibs have them as well afaik) caps at 419 damage for me. I guess you could add an extra 27 to the damage cap if you went 24(+5) making 446 damage max. Max crit of 223 makes 669 before considering posions/offhand/bleed damage if you went witha gimpy spec. I doubt you could get the damage up to 900 or so even if you hit with offhand, critted, procced and landed 2 poisons on top of that :p

Best damage I've done is

419+167 vs an elf caster and 403+177 vs a skald (he still had dropped crappy studded boots which are slash vulnerable which is the loc I hit him :D)

SB's on the toher hand, with the 6.0 speed OTD axe cap a lot higher, although I still doubt the cap in bg goes over 600 required for 900+ hits.

I

iodine

Originally posted by ashitaka

Alltho, what I think you did, like many others have done before you is add the damage in (+xxx) which is wrong, that is NOT actual damage. It's like hit-rating (or something) and allready accounted for.

That prolly what i did i guess, but maybe an inf could duel freezed and make have no armour on etc you should at least hit your cap i spose.

G

Gizmoduck

P.S. that un-armourd un-petted caba that was jumping up and down on the mids body (freezed i think) i hit him for a total of 967 dmg thought i got away with 2 but then......you know the rest.

Freezed made my day last night, saw him jump up and down on a dead middie and then sit on him, then i told him it was not polite to jump on corpses, but before he replied he was stabbed to death... Must admit i laughed at him, but it was just so funny, nemesis maybe, but i cant help it when people jump on corpses or for that matter camp Pk and then die, just make my day :)

Cheers
Suiside lvl 22 (soon to be 24) Scout

I

iodine

In the thread where somaric caps out you put some screen shots on 1 is where you killed this guy called Battan you hit for PA = (+640) and your dmg was 402 this was in sshot348.gif so i would of made that at 1042 so guess that cant be right so i only hit that guy for about 350 (nothing special really) so erm oh well bye bye thread:p.

S

solkhanar-pjo

I'd like to see a screenshot of that, otherwise I have to say you're full of crap :)

don't you start :eek: ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom