Danos?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Poptimer on Danos?

Is there one at all?, Does anyone know? :)

Silver

Fledgling Freddie
8 12 hours in my experience but it very often gets bugged and doesnt pop at alll :)

We need some sort of sign for it tbh so you dont waste all weekend looking for him

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Silver said:
8 12 hours in my experience but it very often gets bugged and doesnt pop at alll :)

We need some sort of sign for it tbh so you dont waste all weekend looking for him

well i camped for a while (read 30 hours or so) and finally he popped.. should be lowered abit imo.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
well i camped for a while (read 30 hours or so) and finally he popped.. should be lowered abit imo.
i gave up after 20h+ camping had to go sleep after no pop :(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Araudry said:
i gave up after 20h+ camping had to go sleep after no pop :(

the day before I camped him for 30h I camped for about 12hours, and next day I found out he had popped one hour after I had logged since I was too tired to sit up and camp, so I thought.. what the heck, ill sit until he pops and get it overwith!... 30 hours though.. ridicilous :<

On hib/pryd we are quite few players compared to alb/pryd for example, can imagine it must be hell for you guys with popular artis like GoV/CS/etc... when i camped for danos, i lost count of the bards/animists just passing by checking if the encounter was up, only way to really get the arti done is to camp until pop, have what u need to kill rdy in standby and pull within 2mins from pop if possible, otherwise someone else will login and kill for sure.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
been camping eramai a while now...(3daysish..)

seen danos pop ALOT more then eramai.... :(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
been camping eramai a while now...(3daysish..)

seen danos pop ALOT more then eramai.... :(

odd, i see the exact opposite, since eramai passes nightspawncampspot ive seen him several times while camping danos :eek7: had eramai spawn 3 times within 6 hours once :eek:

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
Well dunno if this is any good help but i had camped for 20 hours or so then i decided to kill his guards that were up since i had nothing else to do...
The second night after that he popped.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Eramai is very good, when I was there we killed him and he popped 5 mins after it ^^

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Coccas said:
Well dunno if this is any good help but i had camped for 20 hours or so then i decided to kill his guards that were up since i had nothing else to do...
The second night after that he popped.

hmm, interesting theory, although it might be so that he just popped as usual despite guards beeing killed. Worth trying tho.

Dedaith

Fledgling Freddie
Danos' spawn sometimes gets bugged, killing a few of his named guards usually fixes this.

And his respawn time is indeed 8-12 hours, if he hasn't respawned in this time you should go check if his guards are up and kill them if they are.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
On hib/pryd we are quite few players compared to alb/pryd for example, can imagine it must be hell for you guys with popular artis like GoV/CS/etc... when i camped for danos, i lost count of the bards/animists just passing by checking if the encounter was up, only way to really get the arti done is to camp until pop, have what u need to kill rdy in standby and pull within 2mins from pop if possible, otherwise someone else will login and kill for sure.

aye pretty much sums up bad game design, some ppl (usually pve-whores or greeedy bastards) kill this mob to sell the arti. this shouldnt be a problem at all if "you need artifact encounter shit" wouldnt exist, but it does sadly and that means you need to camp it. Not talking about the insane price ppl ask for (Cs, GoV, SoM mainly).

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Dorin said:
aye pretty much sums up bad game design, some ppl (usually pve-whores or greeedy bastards) kill this mob to sell the arti. this shouldnt be a problem at all if "you need artifact encounter shit" wouldnt exist, but it does sadly and that means you need to camp it. Not talking about the insane price ppl ask for (Cs, GoV, SoM mainly).

yep, I dislike it aswell.

Best way to avoid farmers messing it up would simply be to brand every arti with the grps names that did it. Or BG if its a BGencounter. That way you cant buy artis and you kinda cant sell em either. I dont see a problem with a need to do encounter with the char that need the arti.

edit: one thing for this to work out in the longrun would be a need for every encounter to drop arti every time though.

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Danos can take 8 hours or 2 days to respawn. The timer is completly random, and Eramai pops every 1 - 8 hours, Eramai is easy to kill as well as fast so no one really notices it when its spawned as its normaly dead afew mins afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom