Danish people and ToA

living

Fledgling Freddie
Ya i noticed it changed to the 27th so wrote and complained and gave links to sites who release the 25th along with link to www.camelot-europe.com. Hope that helps but ill tell u when they reply :> Im using www.proshop.dk cuz they are so damn cheap

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Seems the swedish stores, both local and online, are changing to the 27th now as well :mad: altough apparently webhallen.se did send theirs out today (my usuall luck that i didnt order with them) despite having 27th listed on their site.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Fana said:
Seems the swedish stores, both local and online, are changing to the 27th now as well :mad: altough apparently webhallen.se did send theirs out today (my usuall luck that i didnt order with them) despite having 27th listed on their site.
Hmmm, nope i've got no update on my account there, and i orderd TOA 1 day after they put it availble.

living

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
Hmmm, nope i've got no update on my account there, and i orderd TOA 1 day after they put it availble.

Was just told by Proshop that the game wont be in their hands be4 tomorrow and wont be released be4 the 27th.

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
U can get it here:

EB Games,
Strøget
Nygade 4
1164 København V
Telefon: 3332 0248

Tomorrow... :)

Zil

Fledgling Freddie
ordered mine at www.proshop.dk aswell cuz it said release on the 25th.. few days later it was changed to 27th :(

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Cybercom

Falkoner Allé 16
2000 Frederiksberg

Tlf: 33230960

This guy still have 3 copies left, he sold 50 allredy... :eek2:
Call him fast and he will be able to order more for tomorrow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom