Coldbeard said:
funny I won though .. was unbuffed and all o_O

i been unbuffed all day x<

Just got bb online this morning ^^

we gotta duel lataz :)

look for the Green shiny lurikeen and /bow for duel :cheers:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
dropped buffs every time. i'll beckon you if I see you so we can have a duel, but drop buffs then if you want it fair and square because I got no bb :)

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
sorry :E!

I'am Very sorry to all the BD's and RM/SM's that have died today!
But "naturally" after 2-3 week's on a SB on camlann i despise those 3 classes above all... :m00:
But it's been a great day in bg1, i sure had my share of fun! ty to both alb and mid ;)

Hope to see a duel with Blokkio soon'ich tho :/ :touch:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe ill reroll my Friar and teach u a lesson or two :)

Mind u , im one to talk after that Molvik bragging post i did mwahhaha

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
knighthood said:

Mind u , im one to talk after that Molvik bragging post i did mwahhaha

Again ?????? :p

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
Ulme said:
Got you with my hunter 1 - 0 :touch:

U we're that hunter repairing wall?? Very nice work, and congratz :)

For some reason my armor//weapontype dont really like hunter's dmg and hunter's armor love's getting tickled by my weapons nerf

damn u piercer's :twak:

Ulme :worthy:

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:

Bring it on, ill kill u so hard you'll cry tbh, i dont like you aftah that bragging post u did, and one more thing, i only lost to one friar and he was lvl 24 when i was 22 and he was ofc buffed and i had no buffbot at that time

gl :cheers:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
well duh a friar is always buffed ;) self-buffs and all that :p

if you're buffed against a friar it's effectively 2vs 1 ;)

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Only time i saw you attack anyone this afternoon was when you had your m8 with you and your target was solo , or when you were next to the other 5-6 hibs running about.
When i did attack you , you always ran towards the rest of the hibs :(

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Think you were the Luri getting bashed by a BD that my Mincer kindly mezzed for you - hate BDs was a pleasure to watch you kill it :)

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
Influenza said:
Only time i saw you attack anyone this afternoon was when you had your m8 with you and your target was solo , or when you were next to the other 5-6 hibs running about.
When i did attack you , you always ran towards the rest of the hibs :(

who is ur char?? i was'nt running solo for once simply co's i got ganked by 4 scout's and 2 infil's... did'nt see no point :kissit:

statued

Loyal Freddie
may my armour serve u well nichi (as will ur elds robe)
that armour was teh sick so u betzter pawn peeps with it
:twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Nichii said:
who is ur char?? i was'nt running solo for once simply co's i got ganked by 4 scout's and 2 infil's... did'nt see no point :kissit:

power to the Ass-Ins

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Nichii said:
Bring it on, ill kill u so hard you'll cry tbh, i dont like you aftah that bragging post u did, and one more thing, i only lost to one friar and he was lvl 24 when i was 22 and he was ofc buffed and i had no buffbot at that time

gl :cheers:

in thid maybe, in molvik unless the friars gimp u really dont have a chance, even if you pull off your PA. I remember a friar who used to wear a robe and pointy hat, stealthers would think he's a caster, to be honest i never saw him go down to a single stealther (in leirvik this is).

BG's are very good for stealther classes, prolly suits the stealther classes best, but too be honest dont let the BG's get your ego's too high, it seems thanks to the BG's stealthers are thinkning they're a lot more skilled than they are.

They way things stand at the moment, in the BG's if i get killed by a stealther i think nothing of it, if i get killed by a tank or a caster i try and work out what i could do to stop it happening again. meaning i in no was see any skill required (this does not mean people who play stealthers are unskilled) for a stealther to kill a caster. If there was skill required in killing a caster in stealth mode there woulndt be an almost 100% success rate.

Out of all my time in the BG's (since NF hit in the states), i have always gone down to stealthers, this has nothing to do with the way i play, i nearly always get a QC root off on the stealther, if they havent killed me with there initial blow, but their poison finishes me off.

The only times i have ever won against stealthers is when i'm random PBAE ing and it pops a stealther and i can be quick enough root then, than even quicker to get off a DD before they vanish.

Any stealther that brags about kills in the BG's should not put them kills down to skill. They should be pointed out to stealther in BG's = easy mode.

To finish off i am in no way saying that people who play stealther play with no skill but am reiterating that it does not take skill for a stealther to kill a caster and a few tanks in the BG's.

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
tbh bg1 isnt to make us stealther's seem overpowered, and we dont think we are either, we just like the feeling of kicking something's ass :clap:

well atleast i do... :drink:

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Nichii said:
tbh bg1 isnt to make us stealther's seem overpowered, and we dont think we are either, we just like the feeling of kicking something's ass :clap:

Too right - and stealthers are alot of fun to play in BG1 and for Hibs especially - the visible war is extremely tuff with all us Albs running about, so stealthers are virtually the only Hibs I see long after the rest have gone off h8ing us. I got an NS on Prydwen - and BG1 rocked - mind you that was pre-NF not tried a stealther with new BG's I imagine Archers love the water :)

Had fun tonite out solo - quite a few Hibs around - I was running in and helping them kill the Mids :) and plenty of Mezz and Hug

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Nichii said:

see that's fine u enjoy killing people, just dont come bragging about your kills thinking your uber. Coz your not, similiar to how we never see BD's mouthing off saying they killed this and that, nor do we get aminists posting about how their shroom field wiped out a a FG.

Oh whatch out i'm back in thid and i am gonna own you all, hahah i am so uber, god i hope these burn marks heal, i have unreleased tention.

Users who are viewing this thread