Danes, Dvaerg, etc

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
So how do the last couple of episodes of Borgen end? (series 1).

Been watching it on BBC iPlayer, but the fucking things expired b4 I watched the last ones. Or anyone in the UK who watched it for that matter.

It did this to me watching The Killing too (the thing with Sarah Lund in, can't remember the Danish name).

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Too be honest i never saw any episode ;)

I do not watch a lot of series, cause i can't be arsed being there for every single episode.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I do not watch a lot of series, cause i can't be arsed being there for every single episode.

Yeah, i watched a few of Homeland, but tbh....all these series that go on for weeks drive me a little nuts. You get behind, or miss 1 or 2...

Very wierd when they speak English in that also. The actors speak better English than most brits.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
My favorite one is this one altho ;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0220261/

I'll look out for it. The Killing was a big hit for some reason over here, I think prolly cos the BBC hadn't done any long series in a while themselves and it filled a gap in the market. It was a bit strange, cos we're not used to having to put up with subtitles and forgein language in this country! In anycase after that was successful, they started buying more Danish stuff, hence Borgen. So if Uniit 1 is anygood it'll probably appear here sooner or later.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Borgen wasnt anything i cba to watch and im a dane! Last serie i saw and enjoyed was Prison Break all the seasons :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Borgen wasnt anything i cba to watch and im a dane! Last serie i saw and enjoyed was Prison Break all the seasons :)

I think the woman playing the reporter helped a little with the viewing figures, she was fairly easy on the eye.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Managed to google an episode summary, so problem solved !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom