*kisses all the firbies and luri's*

KILL THE MIDDIES!

2 keeps to go ;)

R

Ravenbourne

ran out of rams :/ so went and cleansed dodens

T

Tasans

We were farming you when hibs were taking the keeps and couldnt be bothered.

K

kameh

Shame Hibs are too scared to actually go up against Albs really so they come to undefended keeps which quite frankly we dont give a toss about at the moment. Keep up the good work hibs, hope those coin drops from the guards at least cover the port neckies ;)

E

enli

Originally posted by kameh
Shame Hibs are too scared to actually go up against Albs really so they come to undefended keeps which quite frankly we dont give a toss about at the moment. Keep up the good work hibs, hope those coin drops from the guards at least cover the port neckies ;)

why interrupt ya fun with the mids?
we just wanted df for an evening :) thats a bit more coins :D

O

osy

Some CF officer probably thought this would be a good time to practice Relic Raiding. Took you long enough.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Haha fun keep takes that.

Last keep was a biatch, strong doors, lvl 10 guards, and we where out of rams. I managed to borrow 200 ironwood to get a ram up for the inside door then a bunch of wizzies wiped about 80% of us right outside.

Rezzed up and I started screaming for someone to repair my ram, managed to get it repaired seconds before it broke.

Was a very close call that last keep.

K

killrake

:)

K

Kicks

Originally posted by old.Osy
Some CF officer probably thought this would be a good time to practice Relic Raiding. Took you long enough.

CF couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery :p was nothing to do with them ;)

Had GGs of TD, Chosen (x2), HoF, PDC think I saw Vigilance at one point and some randoms not all at same time ofc ;)

Was a laff and got a few rps from albs/mids and rezzes on that last keep :)

And DF is always a bonus - if a rarity for hib. :)

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Kicks
CF couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery :p

um really?

I think you meant to say

"CF CUDNT ORGANIES A PIS UP IN A BREWARY WAS NOTHNG 2 DO WIT THAM "

O

o_O

Hehe, poor Murphys got killed by a solo druid ;)

K

kameh

What they ported, ran with /stick on then logged out in the middle of nowhere? :D

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by shadybrack
nol organise a piss up in a brewery pleaaase, someone should :p

FFS OK!!1! but can CF take credit for it?

O

old.Nol

What they ported, ran with /stick on then logged out in the middle of nowhere? :D

yes, because that would make soooo much sense...right.

K

kameh

Sorry forgot your from Hibernia, read it SLOWLY and perhaps you'll understand.

remember - SLOWLY.

:D

O

old.Nol

Sorry forgot your from Hibernia, read it SLOWLY and perhaps you'll understand.

remember - SLOWLY.

:D
I think you might have misunderstood, I was agreeing with you...how slowly would you like me to read it?

K

Kicks

btw the :p in my post indicated sarcasm it has been pointed out to me that it wasn't obvious so soz :)

I do infact appreciate wot CF has done for the realm of Hibernia and hope to see much more of it :)

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Kicks
btw the :p in my post indicated sarcasm it has been pointed out to me that it wasn't obvious so soz :)

I do infact appreciate wot CF has done for the realm of Hibernia and hope to see much more of it :)
relic raids we can do, piss ups in breweries alot harder imo...

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by drummer
How would you know?

Hey, I can honestly say, hand on heart, that Celtic Fist would do a damn good piss up in a brewery.

Not so hot at RvR. But drinking - hell, yeah. :p

W

-Wedge-

Originally posted by boni_ofdavoid
Haha fun keep takes that.

Last keep was a biatch, strong doors, lvl 10 guards, and we where out of rams. I managed to borrow 200 ironwood to get a ram up for the inside door then a bunch of wizzies wiped about 80% of us right outside.

Rezzed up and I started screaming for someone to repair my ram, managed to get it repaired seconds before it broke.

Was a very close call that last keep.

TB Suicide Squad for teh winz !! :)

Was rather funny, we have it on vid too :) Too bad the person that recorded had effects off, cause his pc couldnt handle the lag :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom