Damned graphics cards (again)

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
Okay, xmas is coming, I've sold my last big issue and I've decided on a radeon 9800 pro - bearing in mind I'm skint, anyone have the links for any cheap suppliers / companies?

In anticipation - ta!

Litmus

Resident Freddy
www.scan.co.uk

tis where i got mine from... dunno if your from the UK or not, and im not sure wether they deliver outside of the UK. I dont think you'll find them much cheaper anywhere else and there service is pretty dam good.

Siftwind

Fledgling Freddie
Have you tried those price comparison sites (kelkoo, dealtime, pricerunner)? As Litmus suggests, Scan are good. Could try Overclockers.co.uk just try not to look at any of the other cards on there :)

Regards,
Lee.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Radeon pro 9800 is a nice card but you could get a geforce gt6600 for £152(i think this is same price as pro?) from overclockers or a geforce NU for £170 which has a very high chance of unlocking 12 pipelines(same as a radeon x800 pro new card).Both those new cards i said have more features than the radeon 9800 pro and run new games extremely good(probably faster judging from the benchmarks i have seen they are), i can't find anything decent around that price range from ATI(their best new cards usually are starting from £270 which is the radeon x800 pro but the radeon 9800 pro is good just that you can get a real good newly geforce card for that price or a bit more, check the overclockers website forums for more info)

www.overclockers.co.uk
www.dabs.co.uk
www.tekheads.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom