Damn Yarleys!

O

old.strondor

I have always tried to keep the Yarley family happy at Conwall West since their merchant and stable facility have come in very handy for lyoness hunting. I had never hunted their precious rooters.
But... Recently I was in a team when clearly a member had upset the Yarleys in the past and as we past their station the Yarleys aggro'd him and the Yarleys we killed off by my team (I did not participate). My reputation with the yarleys, however, fell to aggresive / hostile due to my membership of that team. I have tried hunting boogeys and have had 4 messages saying that my reputation with the Coirnwall farmers has increased but when ever I go back to their farm, the Yarleys still con aggressive / hostile.

Is their vendetta against me permanent or can i do something about it? Your suggestions please. ;)

C

c0ngo

Exactly the same thing happened to me so I just kept on killing Boogeys for what seemed like ages.

They're now nuetral to me so it is possible to get them to like you again :)

O

old.strondor

thnx congo m8. any idea if have to kill high lvl boogies or can i just waste loads of grey boogies? (im lvl 42)?

O

old.Odium

To affect faction they need to be green or greater :)

B

belth

Greater boogeys also give faction with Yarleys I think, so if the regular ones are too low, try greaters :)

C

c0ngo

I did the Greater ones behind the Yarleys.

J

Javai

Not to mention

Greater Boogeys are rich mobs so you can make alot of cash getting your faction issues straight ;)

W

-Wedge-

If you kill enough, even the rooters will turn neurtral :p
(Only noticed that after I was walking to dartmoor)

K

Khalen

Hmmm maybe I should kill more then... I had the same with strondor.. I did kill a lot of boogeys to get it better again but still no change..

W

-Wedge-

Well, make sure their at least green or higher con... Then it should work...

Ohwell, I was helping a cleric with his lvl 40 epic yesterday, walked into a group of grimwoods... They were neutral to me, not for the rest of the group though.... Whoops :p

Got half the group killed...

P

Pfy

Originally posted by Icy
Well, make sure their at least green or higher con... Then it should work...

Ohwell, I was helping a cleric with his lvl 40 epic yesterday, walked into a group of grimwoods... They were neutral to me, not for the rest of the group though.... Whoops :p

Got half the group killed...

Aye, thanks for that :D

F

Flimgoblin

*mumbles something about rooters*

You ask your group 5 times if any of them are aggro to the rooters.

No answers.....

Run across hill - 6 rooters jump you - turns out two of them had seriously pissed off the poor piggies in the past.

Oh well :) our rezzer escaped thankfully. Remind me next time to stop, point at them, and demand everyone in the group yells out 'neutral' or 'aggro' :)

B

belth

Originally posted by Khalen
Hmmm maybe I should kill more then... I had the same with strondor.. I did kill a lot of boogeys to get it better again but still no change..

Try soloing 90% of 26-29 on moor boogeys, at some point rooters turn neutral and you'll have an everlasting hatred towards the boogey-model :eek:

O

old.strondor

Yarleys Update

Hmmm have killed about 60 green > yellow rooters now and still the Yarleys hate me. Boy do they hold a grudge.! Afterall the whole Yarley family was back and thriving after 30 mins (all Jethro, Johnboy, Marie-Lou etc of them ! lol).

Can't we just let by-gones be by-gones ?:wub: :fluffle:

B

belth

Re: Yarleys Update

Originally posted by strondor
Hmmm have killed about 60 green > yellow rooters now and still the Yarleys hate me. Boy do they hold a grudge.! Afterall the whole Yarley family was back and thriving after 30 mins (all Jethro, Johnboy, Marie-Lou etc of them ! lol).

Can't we just let by-gones be by-gones ?:wub: :fluffle:

Erm, it's boogeys you have to kill to gain faction with Yarleys... Prepare to kill few hundred boogeys...

O

old.strondor

Soz that was a typo, I meant boogeys. I have to kill hundreds? omg!!!!! :sleeping:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom