Damn cheaters !

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
First ML10 Spymaster on Prydwen I guess, congratulations :-]

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not sure about this, but, yesterday I ran with a group of 5 through AMG - Emain, and there was this FG group of mids.. so.. the fight began, when suddenly another FG of mids popped up. No way you can win against two FG of mids..

Anyway, either they ran to us in speed and the server was a bit laggy so the server might have been too late to tell us that there were more mids at that location (It was a bit laggy yesterday, took 5 secs for my prescience node to pop up and the enemies could walk around and fight for about 4 seconds after mezz), or maybe they also had that ML10 spymaster ability thing.

It's like.. insta zerg.

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Daedalus said:
or maybe they also had that ML10 spymaster ability thing.

It's like.. insta zerg.

Corrent me if im wrong - but i thought only Alb/excal had ML10's and alb/prydwen as of last thursday ? Has any other realm managed to finish yet ?

Id put it down to server lag

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
toa is the devil.

Caster.
Press button to pull. Wait 10secs for something to happen, suddenly your pet is dead and the mob is chewing on yer bum.

Melee.
Attack with style while mob attacks you, get hit several times before your opening style begins. Follow up style? Lol!

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Nxs said:
Corrent me if im wrong - but i thought only Alb/excal had ML10's and alb/prydwen as of last thursday ? Has any other realm managed to finish yet ?
There were a bunch on mid/pryd who did a ml10 raid last night. I have no idea if they finnished it tho...

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
There were a bunch on mid/pryd who did a ml10 raid last night. I have no idea if they finnished it tho...

They did, i think i remember Cami saying he/she was ML10 or something similar. :p

Anyways, nice one Visit, I see more infs in pickup groups now due to that (If they are ML 10 of course), then again, might not change much but that screenshot is simply teh daddeh. :D

Going through mmg then suddenly an alb group pops around you. :eek6:

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Shame the sorcs pet didnt stealth too - bit of a givaway, I think Littles tried to release it the 2nd time but it uncovered the group lol.

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Section said:
does it unstealth the whole grp if 1 person casts?

Yes

and it unstealths the whole group if someone moves too (unless that person is a stealther, mins, scout, infil)

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
What level stealth does it class the group as having? or is it just same stealth as the inf?

Helsvell

Fledgling Freddie
Speeedy said:
What level stealth does it class the group as having? or is it just same stealth as the inf?

It is suppose to be the same level as the assassin .. mythic havent said if stealth lore on the assassin makes a difference though.

Lannovar

Fledgling Freddie
Nxs said:
Yes

and it unstealths the whole group if someone moves too (unless that person is a stealther, mins, scout, infil)

I need to correct you hear tears old chum, the whole group does not unstealth if a non stealther moves, only the individual. I was stood there ages stealthed whilst a few of you went and ganked that bd (cmon hes a bd so he deserves it :flame: )

Landar

Fledgling Freddie
Ahhh :) would be the same group we ran into at... hmm... surs I think :) then after we got guard popped, at MMG (was a superb fight, thought we'd lost it when you got the jump on us coming through the door with an AE mez)

one of our group got zephered... his biggest complaint being it made him look damn stupid :)

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Landar said:
one of our group got zephered... his biggest complaint being it made him look damn stupid :)

Lol thats the whole point of zephering people to make them look silly :) removing them from combat is just a nice side effect.

Point noted on the grp steath too :) ta for the correction.

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
does it stealth necro pets or is that another necro bug they gonna have to live with

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom