Damini...

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
are you going to make the kid in your book gay for publicity like someone else looks to have done with one of their characters?

JBP|

Part of the furniture
I say make them a lesbian.

Women can be gay too,or something.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
But remember lesbians are women you can't have, and in most cases wouldn't want. Bisexual girls are the way forward.

But IMO race, religion and sexual preference has no place in fantasy. I still can't watch the end of return of the king because gay hobbit love repulses me.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
OhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
i see Damini hasnt responded. I assume she is away frantically rewriting the chapters of her new book to include

nymphomaniac lesbian ghosts with no clothes on..............carrying a burka.................called Jemima

Damini

Part of the furniture
I am not touching this subject with a bargepole, let alone two bargepoles, weilded by people of the same gender.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
"And a spokesman for gay rights group Stonewall added: "It's great that JK has said this. It shows that there's no limit to what gay and lesbian people can do, even being a wizard headmaster."

Omg I want to be a gay wizard headmaster!!!!!!

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I am not touching this subject with a bargepole, let alone two bargepoles, weilded by people of the same gender.

<Chant> Boring! </Chant>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom