Damini!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Taken from here! http://louise.bleedingego.co.uk/

How I Loathe Them....
Monday 23, February 2004 - 11:34:12

Evolution is a miraculous thing. From primordial soup, to little spasmodic lumps of life, to fishey type things, to monkeys, to men. I always viewed evolution as a spectacular event, to be embraced.

Until the chavs that wander up and down my street began evolving.

It all began some year ago. An abandoned tumble dryer had been left by the road side for the council to collect. They never came. The chavs, whilst usually content with wandering up and down the street spitting, gathered around this metal waste. Eyes growing wide. The music from 2001 began playing in my head, and I realised that this abandoned device for speeding up the drying of clothes was the chav version of a black monolith. Hooded youths began jumping on it, making vague noises that could even have been the beginning of words. Female chavs gathered, no doubt drawn by the smell of stale B+H, and sweat caused by jumping on a a tumble dryer. Finally, a piece of tubing broke loose, and one particularly bold chav grabbed it, and ran down the street chasing other chavs with it.

Chav had made a rudimentary weapon.

Since then, things have only got worse. They drag keys all down the side of my car, leaving silver scratches deep in the paint work. This is the chav equivalent I suppose of the thumb print or x instead of a written signature. Foot prints appear on the bonnet, where daring chavs have wandered over my Vauxhall Astra in the night, perhaps to get a better vantage point like strangely bejewelled versions of Meercats.

Recently though, the evolution has stepped up a notch. Now tires are being stabbed with screwdrivers (god forbid they actually used screwdrivers for unscrewing things. Don't you need opposable thumbs for such trickery?). Forty bloody quid to buy a new tyre because some monkeys wander past my car on the way home from rutting with eleven year old chavs, and drinking generic beer on a street corner somewhere. I can't wait till I can afford to move away from here.

I got asked by a couple of minging underage Chav lasses to buy alcohol for them on my way back from work today..after reading this i cant help but laugh at the poor unfortunate social scum :p
I especially likes the 2001 reference :)

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
lol nice one :)

never really understood why breaking stuff is actually amusing to people though :(.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
What's a chav? Us country folk aren't wise with these words :(

(Oh, and Damini will be here pretty soon, seeing as Damini searches for the name Damini quite a lot.)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Chav = Ned = Bam
Non Educated Delinquent

swords

Can't get enough of FH
tRoG said:
What's a chav? Us country folk aren't wise with these words :(

(Oh, and Damini will be here pretty soon, seeing as Damini searches for the name Damini quite a lot.)

Surely Damini doesn't need to search for the name Damini being mentioned in any thread anymore? Since Damini is no longer a moderator which is why it doesn't say Damini in the moderators bit... :p

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
*giggles*

UrbanDictionary said:
Recipe for making a "Chav":

Step1:
Take any unsuspecting child(as they are already subhuman, the change will come as less of a shock)

Step2:
Add baseball cap at 90 degrees.

Step3:
Add addiction to 'name' Brands, such as "nike" and a sad dependance on excessive amounts of gold "decoration"(looks worse than the christmas tree after the cat destroyed it)

YOU ARE NOW HALF WAY

Step4:
Having addled their brains with these henious addictions, you need only to tuck their trousers(pref. Adidas)Into their reebok socks. And you have completed the destruction of their poor minds.

Step5:
Now you need only convince them that they are the "hardest" "person" in the world(from which they are now disowned) And you have a ready made chav.

Your miniture chav will now grow in the ways of the "Holy Herb", quickly lose their virinity and, worst of all, WALK THE DAMN STREETS!

I love you, UrbanDictionary.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Brynn said:
Chav = Ned = Bam
Non Educated Delinquent

Gypos! Pikeys! White Lightining drinking hoodlums! :)

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Lmao

Btw gunz dont challenge my fido...go pick on some other level 8 :p

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Surely Damini doesn't need to search for the name Damini being mentioned in any thread anymore? Since Damini is no longer a moderator which is why it doesn't say Damini in the moderators bit... :p

Oh no, Damini now searches for Damini to find out where Damini posted, so that Damini may continue to post on those threads.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Then why does Damini not simply do a search for all posts made by Damini? This would achieve the goal without having the threads with the name Damini spammed every other line in the results also!

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
That's a very good idea! I shall have to inform Damini about the ability to simply search for all posts made by Damini, so as to remove threads where the name Damini is only mentioned, and only see the threads where Damini has actually posted.

... I wish Damini would hurry up and arrive :(

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I agree Damini is being slack.
Hurry up Damini we need your comments!

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
swords said:
I got asked by a couple of minging underage Chav lasses to buy alcohol for them on my way back from work today..after reading this i cant help but laugh at the poor unfortunate social scum :p
I especially likes the 2001 reference :)

Also happened to me whena bunch of 10 year old chavs asked me, they got a mouthful from me heh. :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I was considering taking their money and walking off :flame:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Thats because you wear clogs and sit in Windmills all day :flame:

Damini

Part of the furniture
Peek-a-boo.jpg

swords

Can't get enough of FH
^^ Drunk as a skunk thats very very drunk :p

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
I'm scared I'll get arrested for kiddy fiddling, now.

I mean, it's a baby! In a bed!

Arharharaarhahaehaeahrharhah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom