Damage Types

A

Ardwan

Anyone know any sites that list what damage types the different realm spells are, eg heat, cold, matter, body etc

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Ardwan
Anyone know any sites that list what damage types the different realm spells are, eg heat, cold, matter, body etc

If you bring a few friend to emain without armor, i can bring a few casters and we can try out, what damage type you are more resistant to... :) Only kidding. I would be nice to know what to get, so one can resist more spell....

The RA avoidance of magic is good. Since i got it i resist alot more. Had a green con chain casting at my main in yggdra when i was afk, was gona about 20 min and he was casting as i got back, then he sat down to regain power, and got on with his casting, i took about 10% damage from his spells until i ganked him, and i never saw that many resists before, perhaps he was badly specced...

A

Ardwan

Re: Re: Damage Types

Originally posted by Fafnir

If you bring a few friend to emain without armor, i can bring a few casters and we can try out, what damage type you are more resistant to... :) Only kidding. I would be nice to know what to get, so one can resist more spell....

The RA avoidance of magic is good. Since i got it i resist alot more. Had a green con chain casting at my main in yggdra when i was afk, was gona about 20 min and he was casting as i got back, then he sat down to regain power, and got on with his casting, i took about 10% damage from his spells until i ganked him, and i never saw that many resists before, perhaps he was badly specced...

Aye, I have some uber useful Pally chants that add like 20% to which ever resistance I choose...so just wanting to know which one to take above 50% :clap:

Awwww...poor green con :(
I had a yellow con elf cast mez or something similar on me the other day, and I resisted twice, that was fun...especially when I was gonna leave him alone in the first place ;)

O

old.LandShark

I believe http://copland.udel.edu/~trevor/camelot/ is currently up-to-date for 1.52 (American current version; we move to this next time GOA patches)

The most useful resists are heat, cold, body and then probably energy, imho. Energy for an alb, maybe spirit for a mid or hib given Albion has no energy damage and Albion has a fair few clerics, whose smite line is spirit-based.

A

Ardwan

Ok, Hibs spell types seem to be: Heat, Cold, Body, Energy
Mid ones: Cold, Body, Energy, Matter

So cold, body, energy are the main ones, with either heat against Hibs, and matter against Mids.

And ya can analyse the Albs ones ya selves, I ain't giving away our weaknesses :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom