Damage Question

T

the_smurflord

Forgive me if this has been raised before, but even though I've been playing this since Feb, I'm still a little confused about something.

You successfull perform a Perforate Artery (+612)
You hit Pamela with your arcanium sabre for 504 damage (-24)

Now the question is, how much damage have I done?
504 or 1092?

PS: thanks for the 750 rps, Pamela :)

M

Meatballs

504 will be your damage cap with that weapon, some of the extra bonus from the PA was lost because you cannot exceed that cap. If you had got a critical hit for 504 damage on top of that however, it would have meant you hit for 1008 ;)

My current cap with a 16.2dps 99% quality 3.8spd arcanium gladius is ~678, and thats with 44cs + 5 (i think), the more points you put into cs, the higher your cap raises.

B

Belsameth

taken from a previous grab bag

You perform your style correctly! (+50)
You hit the bunny for 180 (-23)

How much did I hit the bunny for?

A: You hit the bunny for 180 points of damage. Had you not performed that style, you would have hit the bunny for 130. If the bunny had not been wearing armor your weapon has a penalty against, you would have hit the bunny for 203.

Generally speaking, if a number is in parentheses with a plus or a minus sign, that number has already been factored into the total. If a number displays on its own line without parentheses, it is a different number and stands alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom