Damage add bugged ?

swifteagle

Fledgling Freddie
Out of interest I went for the elementalist line for my scout to get the damage add which works great on my sword but nothing on my bow.
Another scout in my guild has gone the same line but gets the damage add on sword and bow.

Am I bugged and unlucky not to get it on bow and sword OR is he bugged and lucky to get it on both ? ;)

Anyone else gone for the damage add and can say which works and which doesnt for them ?

I've tried it with different bows btw and no difference.

I'm just interested to see how many of the new CL abilities are bugged cos I've had other people saying things like the disease and group heals arent working properly either for them.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
damage adds do less damage the farther away from the target you are with bows. my BA bd archer pets does 0 extra damage at their max range but more the closer they are.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
damage adds do less damage the farther away from the target you are with bows. my BA bd archer pets does 0 extra damage at their max range but more the closer they are.

First time I hear this, the Theurgist/Wizard damage add did always work for full damage for me on my scout back some time ago...Also the Ranger self damage add does work the same at every range...It ain't logical to be that way and I don't think it does work like that.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Ctuchik said:

Ranger PF DA did that for many many years, thats not supposed to be the way it works
But now its fixed :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Aiteal said:
Ranger PF DA did that for many many years, thats not supposed to be the way it works
But now its fixed :)

nerf rangers :(

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom