Daily rythm

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Weeeell, now it seems that ive seriously fucked up my daily rythm (as if i had any xD) partly by studying and playing computer late, going to the odd party now and then, sleeping late, job whenever i want to work and no school (examn period).

What is FH's best advise on returning to normal hours?

Right now im considering staying up all night drinking coffee and studying and first go to bed tomorrow night at 10 pm. Good idea no?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Weeeell, now it seems that ive seriously fucked up my daily rythm (as if i had any xD) partly by studying and playing computer late, going to the odd party now and then, sleeping late, job whenever i want to work and no school (examn period).

Right now im considering staying up all night drinking coffee and studying and first go to bed tomorrow night at 10 pm. Good idea no?

Do an all nighter with coffee/red bull to stay awake. If you go to sleep at about 8pm, you'll sleep those extra couple of hours no problem and the day after you'll feel shagged out too but after that, you're back to normal.

Either that or just sleep for 4 hours tonight then go to sleep at a normal time tomorrow.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Has always worked for me but you need to give yourself a minimum of 9 hours sleep so adjust your bedtime accordingly.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Thought about powernaps throughout the night - but might be hard to get to sleep, and when im asleep at first i might not wake up :D

Glad to see im not the only one who fucks sleep up like that xD

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm seems like it worked like a charm, got up at 9am today (not fresh tho i got the flu :()!

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
I have the same problem right now.

Been all holydays hitting the bed at late nite / early morning (gaming nite shifts, partying etc...) and waking up at 15:00.
Last weekend I decided to try and stay awake 1 day w/o sleeping and then going to bed early. My expectations havent fullfilled since i woke up this morning at 5am after going to bed yesterday at 00:00, and right now im knackered :(
For some reason Im not able to sleep more than 5 hrs straight. Hope it normalizes during the following days, i rly hate sleep dysfunctions.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!

I can identify with that. There are some simple solutions
1. Stop taking or cut down on the amount of drugs you do
2. Cut down on the booze
3. No caffeine after 10pm
4. Go to bed at a regular time and get 7 hours of sleep a night

Its all about self-discipline, common sense, and maintaining a routine

soze

I am a FH squatter
I was going to bed at 3 and 4 during my holiday watching NCAA Bowl Games to get back in stride ready for work i set the alarm for 7 in the morning the Friday and Saturday so i only got a few hours sleep and was ready for bed at 11 Sunday. Worked well have not had a problem so far this week (both days) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom