Daggerspine

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Anybody know which daoc guilds rolled on alliance daggerspine ?

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
Anybody know which daoc guilds rolled on alliance daggerspine ?
Just know that rambo&co are on horde side. Perhaps some off Synergy came from daoc - not sure.

Pinp

Banned
exponentiaL said:
Just know that rambo&co are on horde side. Perhaps some off Synergy came from daoc - not sure.

All the DAoC people who were in Synergy play on other servers now!

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Im on Daggerspine :) Well, at least when I play I am...

Spiffontherun

Fledgling Freddie
I know some ppl from Shadowlords Society (Excal/Alb) have joined Illuminati :clap: , including my self :)

Doune

Fledgling Freddie
There are no DAoC euro guilds on DS Alliance as far as I'm aware.

Forte, Guardians, Apotheosanity, The Corporation are the main guilds there. I've ran into isolated ex-euro DAoC players but no guilds moved there en-masse.

alemain

Fledgling Freddie
None are on alliance side but seen a many alb names on horde side.Also a few hibs on horde side.

Bone's

Fledgling Freddie
does it make any differnce who plays on what server and if they played daoc before, i think it is a refreshing change to not know who is who again, Rambo was a gankstar to the max, he would only run with a certain few (fair play if u find a plan that works then go for it, same as Elitestoner, dam good players all the same) but i dont care if there horde or alliance or what server they play, end of day we are there to enjoy our selves and im dam sure i dont need to group with players from DAOC to enjoy myself to do that, WOW is still fairly new and with that excitement comes along anyway,

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
Hows horde/daggerspine? Looking for a server with nice ppl on it to roll an alt on.

Spiffontherun

Fledgling Freddie
Evoknox said:
Hows horde/daggerspine? Looking for a server with nice ppl on it to roll an alt on.

Well, The Barrens is still full of n00bs with faulty (sp) caps locks and 8 year old attitude :twak:

Otherwize it fine imo, atleast I've found some nice ppl to play with :)

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
If anyone wants to make a character on Alliance/Daggerspine give me a shout via the forums, i'm sure i can help you with some cash and possibly some leveling depending on how busy i am :)

Doune

Fledgling Freddie
Bone's said:
does it make any differnce who plays on what server and if they played daoc before, i think it is a refreshing change to not know who is who again, Rambo was a gankstar to the max, he would only run with a certain few (fair play if u find a plan that works then go for it, same as Elitestoner, dam good players all the same) but i dont care if there horde or alliance or what server they play, end of day we are there to enjoy our selves and im dam sure i dont need to group with players from DAOC to enjoy myself to do that, WOW is still fairly new and with that excitement comes along anyway,

Succi just asked a question, he didn't explain the reason or motivation for asking the question :)

Personally I wish more WoW players had experienced group PvP in DAoC. Although the games are different in many ways I think some of the lessons we learned in DAoC can be applied to WoW group pvp.

Emain Macha was exactly like the Southshore/Alterac zerg in the beginning, it took over a year before group play really took off.

Slighty OT but nevermind ;)

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
I'm on Alliance / Daggerspine : ]

60 paladin and a 30ish druid, 34 atm :)

bult

Loyal Freddie
Not alliance but a couple of ex. Apocalypse Dudes members went to daggerspine/horde.

me
hrae
laaken(reych)
awful
lithiir (judde)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom