Daenry Dings Unicorn

bahamot

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
grats, he is in the TP fg that have been in emain a few times lately yea?
tp got a fg? :D
even if they do Im sure he has not teamed with them, as he been with me

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
bahamot said:
tp got a fg? :D
even if they do Im sure he has not teamed with them, as he been with me
:puke: :puke: :puke: not got a fg becos 4 of the gm's spat there dummy's out and left the guild and there sheep followed i wasn't realy arsed but not even a goodbye from em or any good reason given

gratz thou deanry

Dekker

Fledgling Freddie
Technodave said:
:puke: :puke: :puke: not got a fg becos 4 of the gm's spat there dummy's out and left the guild and there sheep followed i wasn't realy arsed but not even a goodbye from em or any good reason given

gratz thou deanry
So when we were in TP and got whined at coz we had a fg running around emain everything was cool yeah? Now we left because people werent happy about it, and your saying that aint cool either? Guild split coz people wanted different things from game m8. No doubt coz I wasnt a GM you'll class me as one of the sheep but I know the peeps to whom you refer pretty well, whereas I dont know you from s**t m8.

I'm sorry if we ruffled your feathers chimp boy, I'll make sure we all get your permission next time we do something.

:fluffle:

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
Dekker said:
So when we were in TP and got whined at coz we had a fg running around emain everything was cool yeah? Now we left because people werent happy about it, and your saying that aint cool either? Guild split coz people wanted different things from game m8. No doubt coz I wasnt a GM you'll class me as one of the sheep but I know the peeps to whom you refer pretty well, whereas I dont know you from s**t m8.

I'm sorry if we ruffled your feathers chimp boy, I'll make sure we all get your permission next time we do something.

:fluffle:
i didnt see any whine's b4 u left i wasn't arsed u ran around in a set grp what got me was how ppl left without saying anything(mainly the GM's who i thought owed at least a good bye post or half giving a reason why instead of the rumours about why u left sum nasty 1s which i doubt are true.) Bahamot so shallow shame.Also why dose the old gm's still have gm's alts in guild if uve left get rid of them 2 so we can all get closer on u leaving having troubell letting go?

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
Not really the place to discuss this . But maybe you should commit all your alts to 1 guild before you comment on other ppl having alts in differing guilds.

Darksbane

Fledgling Freddie
Technodave said:
i didnt see any whine's b4 u left i wasn't arsed u ran around in a set grp what got me was how ppl left without saying anything(mainly the GM's who i thought owed at least a good bye post or half giving a reason why instead of the rumours about why u left sum nasty 1s which i doubt are true.) Bahamot so shallow shame.Also why dose the old gm's still have gm's alts in guild if uve left get rid of them 2 so we can all get closer on u leaving having troubell letting go?

Feel the luv in this thread :wub:

What rumours are going around about our depature?
The group we were running wasnt even a proper fixed group, we never booted ppl just becos someone who usually grps with us logged on, in fact we never once booted anyone out of the group who was a guild member.
Why would we owe you a explanation?? 90% of the ppl who were in TP shouldnt have been there, the guild went tits up on what the original plan was. Most of the members wouldnt get off their arse to make guild grps for anything so who are the sheep?
We could have easily just booted everyone we wanted out of TP but we didnt we went our seperate ways so we wouldnt be seen as total ***** for doing such an act.
Darksbane is staying as GM in there cos i aint paying GOA money just to /gc quit a inactive account.

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
ur right this isnt the right place 2 talk about it but mayb if u left a post on the guild furum when u left it cud of been done there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom