Fledgling Freddie
cartel150704.gif

¦]

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Omg Kraftwerk still do music? Hahahah, they rawk! :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
19 entries on there I'd like seeing. good percentage!

mank!

Part of the furniture
That is quality. Moz, Lou Reed and B&S all on the main stage in one day. One hot Spanish summer day with no mud and rain.

That would rule. I assume by the fact you posted this, you're going maxi?

maxi

Fledgling Freddie
I am going yes! Oh yes! Flying to Barcelona early saturday morning, spending two days there inc a tour of the nou camp on Sunday, then getting the train over to Bennicassim on Monday to spend a few days lazing around on the beach before the festival starts. We're also staying in a Hotel rather than tents. Other bonues: Football pitch backstage, were gonna try and get in and have a few games. GoKarts!. Beach!. And i bought an Aerobie. Oh yeah, and the first bands start at 16:30. I think Primal Scream are on at something like 1.40am.

mank!

Part of the furniture
That sounds class. The Spanish like to party until stupid hours.

And unlikely Glastonbury and Reading, you won't get cold, wet, muddy, have to put up with shit bogs, be surrounded by irritating people and sleep rough. All of the things I dislike about festivals.

How much is it all costing you?

maxi

Fledgling Freddie
about £1100!

350 for hotel(s)
160 for flights
100 for tickets
rest for living.

I could do with a bit more really!

maxi

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah the camping coems free with the ticket, but a couple of friend who I'm going with have been before and said that trying to sleep in a tent whilst its 35 degrees outside is pretty horrendus, what with all the bands finishing around 4-5am...it means if you want to sleep you've gotta do it at the hottest times...and in a tent that would be hellish.

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I guess. But in that that calculation the hotel prices are such a big part of the total so I guess I would try to sleep in a tent anyway (being so drunk and tired you should fall asleep anyway).

But then again, that's me.

maxi

Fledgling Freddie
Misleath said:
Yeah I guess. But in that that calculation the hotel prices are such a big part of the total so I guess I would try to sleep in a tent anyway (being so drunk and tired you should fall asleep anyway).

But then again, that's me.

Aye Drunk and Tired = Dehydrated and close to death when you wake up in your tent, with only half a bottle of meths to refresh you! Pain.

To Add...5 most anticipated performanes....

1) Brian Wilson
2) Tindersticks
3) Morrissey
4) Love (especially if they play with a horn section)
5) Kraftwerk

maxi

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, .I've jkust realised again..my Top 10 Favourite Bands/Artists is comprised of the FiB Lineup! The Velvet Undergroun(Lou Reed), Smiths(moz), BeachBoys(Brian Wilson), Tindersticks, B&S...and a tenious link to JAMC with Primal Scream...all thats missing is Smog, Magnetic Fields, Radiohead, and Orange Juice. I'm going to see he first two when i get back anyway!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexcited

Also, you could probably do the whole holiday on <£400 if you got cheap flights, camped and only for the festival dates...but this is a proper holiday too, so as much luxury as i can get...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom