D & D Online [Large photos]

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
This game is currently being stress tested. Is anyone already in it? Can tell us what it's like? You have to be a member of Fileplanet to download and register it.

http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/ddo_stormreach/stresstest/

The graphics look very good:

dungeons-dragons-online-stormreach-20051109035035511.jpg

dungeons-dragons-online-stormreach-20051109035029512.jpg

dungeons-dragons-online-stormreach-20051109035042448.jpg

Edit: don't know why all the threads opened. Can a mod please take all but this one out. Had to reset the browser to even view the General Discussions again :/

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Nice spam tho :p and yea, it "looks" good...but looks arent everything... and tbh I fail too see how they can make pvp(if its in the game, havent checked)work in this game :( L40 chars are so powerful in D&D world its uncanny...

/Dracus

Keriwin

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Nice spam tho :p and yea, it "looks" good...but looks arent everything... and tbh I fail too see how they can make pvp(if its in the game, havent checked)work in this game :( L40 chars are so powerful in D&D world its uncanny...

/Dracus

level 10 is highest they're going from release, then prolly making it higher

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
some nice variance of challenge then, 10 levels

Tilda

I saw the first page of general and was like, wtf!
Tidied up for you :D

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
hopefully they wont have server problems <oo get those claws out>

May check it out

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I signed up on their website and applied for beta, hope I get in :D

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Looks nice, and having been brought up on D&D i must admit im tempted to give it a whirl

Outlander

Part of the furniture
holy crap that picture of that elfy looking bird at the top is EXACTLY like my ex wife :eek6: looks identical except her hair was blonde :p

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Tilda said:
I saw the first page of general and was like, wtf!
Tidied up for you :D

Thanks, my browser was screwed up must have been constantly adding posts as i was writing the damn thing. When I tried to go back to view the post I couldn't and had to close the browser done. When I opened the page back up I thought oh sh*t gonna be in trouble here. :)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
There will be no PvP in DDO from the start, and the 10 levels they're starting with (apparently they will raise this cap later) are going to be laced with 4 extra stages per level where you can customize your character a little bit more. You can only ever have two of these extra abilities at any given time, but lower level abilities unlock higher ones etc...

I've been following DDO since their forums opened but it's hard to say if it will be any good... i guess we will know more once Beta is over. I only wish it didn't take place in the Eberron universe. :mad:

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
I look forward to the third expansion where level 18 and the "Wish" spell will be implemented! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom