d a o c or daoc?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Varies for me, since I know 2 other people IRL who play..

D A o C
Camelot
Dark Age (sometimes Dark Ages)

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
Whenever I used to mention DaoC to my friends their eyes either glazed over or the piss-taking began. ;)

But if i mentioned it stands for dumb assholes on computers they started to show some interest :(

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Krait said:
Whenever I used to mention DaoC to my friends their eyes either glazed over or the piss-taking began. ;)

I had that, some of my mates took it upon themselves to research it, now whenever they want to wind my up they go on about "Dee Aay Ohh See wif da three expansion packs!!!!" :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
d a o c or more often than not That Bloody Game. <caps pronounced>

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
D A O C
altho towards the end i was calling it that game that i play even tho im bored cos i have nothing better to do and if i stop playing it my brother will have validation that i wasted a good bunch of months on a game i would eventually get bored of and wasted my time on..... hes such a bastid.

as to saying things irl. i seem to have started saying lol or for the win now.
all my mates think im a fuck up :( ah well when u meet a girl say lol by mistake then she asks for ur number and u subconsciously just blurt out woot then she kisses u and says woot back has to the sexiest thing to ever have happend to me and my geeky little life :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom