Cyssor/Gunuku last night...

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

What a battle! Does anyone remember the famous rolling battle of Bitol? A skirmish compared to last night.

And heck did we whoop some Barney ass. :D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I got about 50 kills in... :D

Holy Magrider hell it was, though.

O

old.ivan

Starts another :' Nerf teh lawnmawer damage to pedestrians <tm>' Bill !!!!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Magriders are cannonfodda for meh trusty Reaver. :great:

... as a grunt I fear them, though. :(

P

[PS]Nova

The reason magriders are considered to be so much better than other tanks is because of the strafe ability - now us Vanu are supposed to have the "versatility" advantage over you scum, so I honestly think it is fair.

They have stated before that the hitboxes are exactly the same on all tanks - the magrider is actually slower on top speed than at least the Vanguard I believe.

I mean, look at weaponry. TR get rate of fire faster (eg chainguns), NC get sheer power (eg jackhammer), and Vanu are supposed to get versatility which at the moment is only really displayed in the hover vehicles (OK we have plasma weaponry but very few of those really compare imo) of which a side effect is that they are better at running over infantry.

But then again, this discussion has been done to death, and I fully expect at least one reply to say that I only have this view because I play Vanu - I have been run over by my fair share of magriders too you know :p

J

Jupitus

You only have this view because you play Vanu.

:p

;)

P

[PS]Nova

Poo to both of you.

No cookies for either of you!

X

Xtro

Deleted inane pwned shite from Krypt.

That crap can keep in Daoc Excal forum, thanks.

Oh, you can't post there, well you get the idea.

M

mid_Efour

magrider is actually the fastest tank if u strafe and push forward aka go diagonal it gos 67-69kph :p vanguard and prowler does 65kph tops

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by mid_Efour
magrider is actually the fastest tank if u strafe and push forward aka go diagonal it gos 67-69kph :p vanguard and prowler does 65kph tops

You guys don't use strafe and forward? Pff its the only way to go.

Personaly I find the threser more fun because I can run away from Reavers using trees, so dam fun to fly sideways at high speed through the trees :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom