Cyrek coop Runs

Aratark

Fledgling Freddie
hi m8s

we are lookin for a coop grp , which mostly must have a little idea how to deal with jacinas encounter.
the plan is we do the artifact 4 times , 2 x jac for us and 2 x jac for coop grp,
4 days and every evening i think is best choice.

if u dont want jac or only 1 time so we can also do other artifacts which hard to deal with only one grp like table of atlantis zoarkat (maybe erinyes) or other artifacts in these category.

but i preset one thing , i wont connect solo people in here to make grps , we are looking for a guildgrp or another kind of sg`s

.. so far i hope u will enjoy post here or pn or tell ig (Arabold or another member of "avari manath") then we can make decessions about the days we can do the enc/art

mfg ara:)

Zubilo

Fledgling Freddie
Dude i try all ideas around,now work only one 2 tanks fg
or Zerg cave...:clap: Kitte not work, add close Balasi and Cyrec fast lost aggro and try attack pullers like hell...have fun....:cheers: OPs forgot and nameds teleport back like Batmans to ........:eek7:

Aratark

Fledgling Freddie
we try it this afternoon and get cyrek down to 1% with 8 ppl but then he get healed and cried for adds who wiped us so far were now looking for another way to get him .. so far coopgrp :m00:

Soromaar

Fledgling Freddie
i was BTing for your grp lastnight, i could speak to my guild and see if they are interested

kivik

Part of the furniture
we did it with 2 healers, 3 warriors, 1 supp sm, 2 svgs. outside maingroup we had 1 shammy bot, 1 healer bot and one croc ring pbt rm.

Aratark

Fledgling Freddie
yeah we cant do it with better grp setup but we dont want to push chars only für jacinas so far i think enough other grp need jac and have same problem we got so there is no matter and well do it 4 x times everybody got what he needs and all are happy :sex:

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
hi avari manath , we met you today at cyrek encounter and left you to do it because we was told it was planned and posted on fh .

could you post some times or even days atleast when your gonna do it , othervise your not giving your realm much chance to respect your planned raid :)

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
dub said:
hi avari manath , we met you today at cyrek encounter and left you to do it because we was told it was planned and posted on fh .

could you post some times or even days atleast when your gonna do it , othervise your not giving your realm much chance to respect your planned raid :)
Hello Dub. I was the one you spoke to last night at the encounter (Qiz).
When we saw you inside the cave we decided to let you finish because you were there first. Then after you "whiped" ppl wanted to do move in and so we did. When we were inside I saw you were getting rdy to CONTINUE your attempt so I said in our BG that we would respect that have let you do it.
After a little talk in the /bc, /g and on TS I decided to ask you TDA ppl if we should merge the 2 raids and all roll for it. First you agreed, but then you said we could take it because we had announced our raid.
After a "chaotic" fight we managed to get Cyrek down (Some of you even PMed me and offered your help).
I must admit that I’m a bit ashamed to realise that the raid was not announced but this thread was continued in PMs between Aratark and my self and were only announced on the TDD forum (and maybe on the avari manath forum).
I can’t thank you guys enough for your kindness and I’m sorry that we move on, on the wrong basis.
Anyways TDD owes you one. If you need a hand then ask for me.

As for our next raid I had a talk with Bigsista and told him/her that our next JS raid will be today at 19:00 CET.

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
well..

TDA has no hard feelings at all :) we was all on vt so we decided pretty fast that we would " step back" on this one. that said i can not quarantee we always do that :) cause if we do we never get anything done :)

but the raid you have today we will back off from :)

anyways , drops me a pm if u need some help

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
AM|Civer said:
We will kill Cyrelk 20.10.05 and 21.10.05 the last 2 times. :)
We sure will. Both days at 19:00 CET so if you want to join for the encounter then be in Aerus 18:50 CET and PM me.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Woohoo will finally get jacina enc tomorrow :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom