Cylevar / Agramon quest bugged?

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Read the news ...

http://daoc.goa.com/news/view_news.php3?id_article=3656

And thought woo hoo, I was waiting for my "gift" for (quite!) a few days.

Logged on, went to Cylevar and he said go take Agramon back... no gift for you boyo! The word [Fell] is unresponsive, so I was wondering if it was bugged? Has anyone got further? Did the server reset break it?

Or have I completely missed the point?

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Umm

So after working out the clues, killing a prince, killing the Legion and then finally killing Agramon in a several hour battle to bring the little heart to Bledmeer, we get no prize beacuse cluster first reset the heart followed by 2 more resets...we now got to go and take it off teh Albs... lol

Oh well another unfinished quest in my Journal!

On the plus side I loved me (Hunters Avatar) Tiger :) Could my prize be to keep my Tiger instead of the Wolf....please, please, please, please ,please ,please be your best friend... ;)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Xajorkith said:
Umm

So after working out the clues, killing a prince, killing the Legion and then finally killing Agramon in a several hour battle to bring the little heart to Bledmeer, we get no prize beacuse cluster first reset the heart followed by 2 more resets...we now got to go and take it off teh Albs... lol

Oh well another unfinished quest in my Journal!

On the plus side I loved me (Hunters Avatar) Tiger :) Could my prize be to keep my Tiger instead of the Wolf....please, please, please, please ,please ,please be your best friend... ;)

Blame me, i ld'd right near the heart area and when the server came back up i took it to bold all on my lonesome unbuffed self.. till a friend came on his mini to play his lute and keep me alive due to the consta bleed :p

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
What does this heart of agramon do anyway? And who has it right now?

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
What does this heart of agramon do anyway? And who has it right now?

Albion has it, and it just sits there pulsing, restoring a tiny bit of hp, endurance and power every pulse.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
And that only works if you sit near it? Bit useless then..

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Deepflame said:
nop
it does that + gives melee and power bonus when you are in range
this bonus also affects the npc's afaik making the keep harder to take

there was also supposed to be a reward for capturing it but mids didnt get it because it was bugged

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Even though I have no Mid characters on Prydwen or Excalibur I think it ought to have been returned to Bledmeer as the Mids made the effort to get it - resets should not reset it.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Javai said:
Even though I have no Mid characters on Prydwen or Excalibur I think it ought to have been returned to Bledmeer as the Mids made the effort to get it - resets should not reset it.

Agreed and I'm an Alb who likes having it :)

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
lol I "Right Now"ed it 7 minutes before you posted....

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Deepflame said:

yep. only aslong as ur within a set radius of the keep its in. but not only is it useless, the effect has got THE most annoying sound ever! so i'd go insane if i were stuck in the same keep as that on a keep defense.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Kami said:
Agreed and I'm an Alb who likes having it :)

may i ask for what purpose? its not like its a decisive factor in a keep siege, well maybe for the attackers as the defenders are likly to go insane hearing that effect sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom