cyber terrorism :)

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by Darksword, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Darksword

Darksword Can't get enough of FH

anyone know a good program for p2p downloading like limewire or imesh just something better and hopefully with less spyware/adaware/stuff that will ruin my puter? :)

2. Ormorof

Ormorof FH is my second home

3. Job

Job The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse

Edonkey hasn't caused me any spyware probs, just uses 99.9% of system resources while it's running.

4. Espen

Espen Banned

bittorrent :) its teh best..

www.bitcomet.com is my favourite client..

and if you search for. pirate and bay.. theres a chance youll find some site that will give ya some nice stuff :p

5. NeonBlue

NeonBlue Fledgling Freddie

shareaza never had a problem with it,

but i still virus scan everything i download just incase

6. old.Tohtori

old.Tohtori FH is my second home

Wasn't it established before that asking for pirating stuff is bad on these boards?

I don't get it...unless your downloading legal stuff. *hahahhhahhahaaaaa!!!*

7. Jaem-

Jaem- Can't get enough of FH

Tried most of the p2p programs and they all give me like 1-5kb/s, not come across another program other then DC++ that at least gives me rare 60-140kb/s every once in a while. :(

8. Sissyfoo

Sissyfoo Fledgling Freddie

I use azeurueus (I hate the name) as a bitorrent client and if I find a good tracker then I can get speeds up to 180kb/s which ain't too shabby. DC++ is good if you can find someone to connect to that gives you high speeds but they are pretty rare and even then you can't be sure you will get an open slot.

9. Ballard

Ballard Fledgling Freddie

Dont know why any one would fuck around with shit P2P programs like limewire/imesh/kazaa/winMX. They are shit and the people who use them have no idea of how sharing should work. Bittorrent is far superior. I only use private trackers but there are some okay public ones. I only have a 1mbit connection but the download speed i tend to get on shared files is 50-120kbps. I use azerus as my client.

10. NeonBlue

NeonBlue Fledgling Freddie

with Shareaza i roughly get between 200k/sec and 400k/sec depending on the file and how many sources there are

Best to date is 1.4mb/sec where i got a 700mb film down in an hour :clap:

11. Chronictank

Chronictank FH is my second home

because they are easier to use and more well known.

12. Lamp

Lamp I am a FH squatter

Morpheus does everything I need it to do - happy with that - and TBH I'm no P2P geek so the simpler the better 4 me