cya'll...

C

~Clarky~

time for me to call to an end my daoc days ...

Im just bored, after i got my 2nd char to 50 things jus seem to become extra boring , with the constant RvR zergs, and necro;s being complete shit in RvR etc ...

Anyways, i wish good luck to ALL members of Avengers of Pendragon- best guild on excali ever /salute

and also wish gl to any old members of Ghosts of valhalla (if ur trolling the boards, i was Garcon)

Once again , good luck to everyone :)

big salutes to Korgano,Mireli,Dusksinger,Horgh,Ghenfu,Anvil,Yarurar(sp?:D),foldroll if ya remmeber me ..

BIG BIG BIG salues and waves to Jolo,Adrian(best gm ever!),Machma and Feya and their funny jokes :D,Vele,Net/link,Coim,Asur,Karlev :(,Rob:(,Sagey :),Glor,galaman(han:))+babe/felan :)
and anyone else who made my stay in albie better :)

Also uncron even though he a hippie now ;p

L

Luv_Bunny

may the light of camelot shine upon you.
/salute

gl with whatever you may do now.

N

NetNifty

bye m8

nice talkin & huntin with u in guild

gl + hf wherever u go :)

nerf AoP leaving! :(

O

old.Ashgen

Tiss a shame ...

Good luck mate ... don't delete ... you never know.

I took a break, and it works ;)

O

old.shotgunstow

byeeeeee, and as has been said already, I will re-iterate... don't delete, just let your account close and one day... you might want to return for some more fun :)

F

Feya

Well Abra..you will be back as usual..maybe takes you a longer time this time but im sure you will :)

The family will still be here for you so hurry :)

GL in the mean time my friend and

KILL ALL

Feya

Avengers of Pendragon

S

sagedancer

Noooo Abra! But I know how to make you stay ;) Abra Cadbra <poof> your back :p

Seriously, I hate to see you go hon. You've been a blast to have around and always keep things interesting and fun. In whatever you do, I wish you the very best that life has to offer and hope that you'll come back to visit with us.

/huggers

A

Adri

cya around abra

as everyone else has said - dont delete just take a break

catch ya in game when you fancy coming back

bibi

Adrianicus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom