Cya sexy bastards!

Denarius

Loyal Freddie
Cya guys be great fun over the last 5 years with you all, you all prolly know SH moved to US servers [Its great over here, constant rvr and so far no omfg u added on my fight whine etc! ;)].

Big thanks to takk our old grandpa scotteh hunter, gustav,stinkeh, shiv babeh!,darkie the ml10 raid leader, u sexy beast! and countless others!

Love you all!

Big daddy den!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!

P.s If anyone of you move us, sh are on carleon cluster playing mid again, pm 4 invite ! xxxxxxxxxx

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Don't think i have ever spoke to you Den but seeing your posts often gives me a smile and whoodoo is often "colourful" in his comments about you so its a shame to lose another "character" to a diff server. GL and HF :)

Everz

FH is my second home
den u gimpazoid zerger tard..i wanna roll nother iwin moc toon to wtfpwn u + mates

Denarius

Loyal Freddie
come to us then eversmall, its so much fun over here its stupid!, tbh i wish i left euro ages ago, it feels like the old days here, loving it :D

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
It won`t last though now the SH plague has arrived :p Is there a yank version of Post Mortem?

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Bluesky said:
Don't think i have ever spoke to you Den but seeing your posts often gives me a smile and whoodoo is often "colourful" in his comments about you so its a shame to lose another "character" to a diff server. GL and HF :)
Dens gay, thats not colourful, its fact ;)

Retribution

Fledgling Freddie
yea US is way cool, can spam like a whore and not get banned..lol gotta love it :)

Peace :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom