cya happlo

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
like to say bye to a very old friend who left the game tonight....happlo...gilthanis...
u will be sadly missed in hib m8 and good luck in the future..
all the best jamie
salute m8 :drink:

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
bye happlo :( not seen you around for ages and tonight you said goodbye to us all :<
hope for your sake you manage to stay away, if not, see you next week :p
good luck in real life and everything :cheers:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
:/

Will miss u m8, i still hope u'll come back one day. Good luck in whatever u gonna do, it was a pleasure to know u.

Edgar Frog

Fledgling Freddie
Bye bye Happlo, you will be missed. It can be said that such a level of camaraderie and friendship could not be achieved in other realms as the relationship between Happlo and Jamiesmallicus, they were very close. Some said their love would never last.

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
edgar cockboy

suck my fat one ....just like my m8 happlo used to...
jamie

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
Best of luck in real life happlo :) - daoc was worth playing for the social interaction people like yourself gave.

all the best,

Caylan

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Bye.. theres a 80% chance he you will be back.. :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
/salute Happlo

Cheers for yer time in AD mate and I hope to see you back ingame some day, one of the nicer guys in daoc tbh.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Yoo dude soz to cya go, ty for ur advice/help/critisms/discussions/quiz nites and ur generosity /salute :( gl in rl m8 :cheers:

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
edgar

lol edgar fact u have to post comfirmation on what u said shows your lack of brain cells...now chew this m8 ..
jamie
xxxx
hope u swallow hunny bun :drink: stuff on top isnt froth...

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
jamiesmallicus said:
lol edgar fact u have to post comfirmation on what u said shows your lack of brain cells...now chew this m8 ..
jamie
xxxx
hope u swallow hunny bun :drink: stuff on top isnt froth...

ewww jamies :( can't u just swear at him or something instead of creating nasty mental pictures ><

Edgar Frog

Fledgling Freddie
Your forum penis may be a physically harmless creation, in which case to accept your offer would compromise nothing. However, my forum persona is not in the mood for a very light snack.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
its a goodbye thread not a fckn whine thread, some people just cant resist, either wish him luck or dont bother that simple really

Happlo

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers lads.

Started playing Daoc shortly after release and been addicted ever since!! So its about time i put away the piercers and said goodbye cause you've all had to put up with me for long enough!! ;)

It was ingame friends that have kept me this interested for so long, and hib/pryd has a fantastic community full of top class people thats made for many great times. You know who you are so no need for me to do the whole usual list of names :D

Take care all and thanks to those Mids and Albs that have provided the best fights in the frontiers too, all the best for the future guys.

Happlo/Rich.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom