Cya folks.

D

danskmacabre

I've been a moderator here for a few months, but now due to having a new child a few weeks ago (that makes two kids now), I don't really have time to be online a lot, let alone play a time consuming MMORPG like DAOC.

I've enjoyed playing DAOC, and I haven't renewed my subscription (it ended a few days ago), so my Cleric Cambrensis will eventually be deleted (there's a 6 months grace period I think).

I have also requested for my moderator status to be revoked, so no need for all the conspiracy theories as to why I'm no longer a mod.

Maybe in 6 months to a year I'll be playing games online again, if things pan out so I have more time. But if not, CYA all for now and I enjoyed my stay on the Barry's world Forums.

I know some of you didn't like the way I moderated here sometimes, but hey, you can't please all the people all the time, ;) :).

So, for now, it's Adieu..

T

Teh Fonz!!1

See you later dansk and good luck with your life. Congratulations on the kid as well. :)

J

Jonaldo

/me waves

take care, good luck with the family :)

F

Flimgoblin

best of luck :)

just so you know - I don't think they've deleted any characters yet... so Cambrensis might be still around in 6 months if you find some time to come back :)

S

Sharma

Good luck in the future dansk, well all miss you here...

B

Belsameth

Cya Dansk!
good luck to you, your child AND the missus :))

*cheers quietly in herself that no more garbage threats will be moved to OT*

R

Ragnarok1978

Buhbye Dansk.

Regardign the 6 month grace period, I reactivated my US subscription here in december after having had it shut for well over a year, and my chars were still there, so yours might still be around as well when you return.

GL with the (allmost) newborn, and see you around (maybe) :D

O

old.LandShark

Congratulations to yourself and your wife :)
And good luck etc of course :)

T

Tilda

bye bye m8.

Good luck with the Family

Tilda
xx

D

danskmacabre

Originally posted by old.job
You'll be back, you know you will.

Well, I'll still be hanging around the forums sometimes during working hours, but since I'm not playing DAOC anymore, I won't be that current with what's going on and stuff, so I may only post in the Off topic forum.

O

old.Noita

Congratulations on the addition to your family Dansk. Good luck for your future.. and Happy New Year :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Tilykke med den lille ny :)
Held og lykke i fremtiden ;)

J

Jupitus

Wow! a Baby!!!

Congratulations indeed! It's an awesome moment in your life when a new one arrives, one which lasts forever and can never be erased, and one which I am sure you will treasure.

Ignore all the weirdos here and get going to mop up puke'n'poo :) All the best and thanks for modding for us...

/Salute

Jup.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Jupitus
Wow! a Baby!!!

Bah... I have three :p

Dansk is merely a beginner. *cackles*

But hey - all the best to you and your little clan, Dansk. :D

G

ghoul

Good luck with the family, I, myself am only an uncle.
But its fun :)

See you sometime :D

D

danskmacabre

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
Bah... I have three :p
Dansk is merely a beginner. *cackles*
But hey - all the best to you and your little clan, Dansk. :D

Well, our oldest is only 2½, who doesn't require that much attention anymore, but our youngest only being a few weeks old needs a lot of attention ATM.
I assume yours are older?

So, until the youngest gets to around a year old or something, I pretty much have to ration my spare time carefully.
MMORPG's just take up too much time.

M

minnie

bye and good luck with the baby :)

hope to see u back soon.

L

-Lonewolf-

Omg its only me and Damini now HELP US HELP USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Wow amazing mate congratulations hope you have an amazing time watching them grow and develop and then join DAoC WOOHOO!

T

Teh Fonz!!1

We want a new mod, one with super powers.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Yes, but you just can't have an odd number of Mods, it contradicts the order mods are supposed to represent.
2, 4, 6, 8 etc, I thought you knew this?
So, we need another mod.

I still think some random flamer from the Camlann forums would be a nice addition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom