Cya Around All

• Thread starter old.Tomask Writus
  • Start date
O

old.Tomask Writus

Well thats it last night i had enough crossed the line too much etc etc Toamsk has gone for good from albion.

I falied to see any reason staying on just like to say thx to all that helped me get my lvls and all thoses who i became friends with , you all know who you are.

look for me in a couple of weeks ;)

O

old.LandShark

Sorry to see another level 50 leave.
Surprised you're doing another pure tank char? Surely it's getting boring by now? =)

E

Exiled

:( what is it ? Level upto 50 in alb then go to hib/mid ? well, byebye anywho,

O

old.Winter

<sobs> What will i do without my trusty Side-kick, Tomask???

Oh yeah... i aint playin anymore... bugger!

See you around Tomask, great fun playing with you in the past!

W

-Wedge-

Well, if armsman keep deleting their chars, I might end up the Armsman with the most rp's ;) (not likely)

Sorry to see you leave though...
(Even though we never grouped ;) )

H

Herbal Remedy

Damn ill miss u m8 and your guard :(

C

c0ngo

Playing another tank u must b mad m8 ;)

Doubt I'll still b playing by the time ur high enough for me 2 notice and kill u though :p

Was good grping with u m8 would be funny if I do bump into u again, I'll demonstrate smite, stun and mez for u :)

M

Matinex

Hi Tomask, welcome to Hibernia mate. My advice to you is: dont reroll a tank class again please, especially not in hibernia, you wont have fun.

Matinex - Hero

O

old.krane

Sorry to see you go Tomask...u were one of the best tanks i grouped with...

GL in Hib, the new zergs of excal...:rolleyes:

O

old.Tomask Writus

I re-role tank coz its the class i was born to play ;) im also sick in the head and enjoy lvling tanks :p .
Look forward to seeing some of you in main :)

C

c0ngo

Originally posted by Tomask Writus
Look forward to seeing some of you in main :)

Not at lvl 6 u don't :p

Still think ur mad but gl m8.

M

Matinex

Ok have fun then Tomask, msg me if u want to know anything about heroes :)

K

Khalen

Sigh, yeah leave albion, who cares anyway... All our lvl 50ers leave because they are bored :(

Sorry to see you leave also... Had great times with you in beta..

You can bet this tank NEVER leaves Albion. I will be loyal to my king and my servants. I will fight till the end.

O

old.Tomask Writus

Khalen i wasnt bored m8 you dont know what happened to make me leave it killed me having to del my char but somtimes stuff happens which is just un-repairable.
Sorry you feel i left coz i was "bored" but truly that could'nt be further from the truth....... :(

O

old.hidden

bah, cya tom :/

i might join you in hib, or finster in mid... im just bored of alb and stealthers

+ no ones on anymore :(. After RB disbanded i haven't seen you, congo or erathius once :/

don't think i could bring myself to delete it tho :p

cya round mate

O

old.hidden

hmm

well anyway, now i've got round to loading this forum again, ill share my feelings about daoc.

So far in Daoc i have just leveled, leveled, leveled... with the seldom taking of empty keeps.
People level to 50 so they can RvR more... but when they get there they find its just as boring as the leveling.
Im not saying i didn't enjoy Daoc, i did, i made some great mates through the game, but the game is really shallow.
Hearing the US adding more stuff like Dice, Cards etc. got my hopes up abit, because they are adding more content - this game lacks content!
another game i used to play (Legend of Mir) may not have the Gfx, may not have the 3d world, but it has somthing daoc is missing. but im not sure what it is :eek:
In Mir leveling is very minor, most of it is just talking, dueling with afew guild hunts. Because in mir (and alot of other mmorpg) its alot harder to reach the highest levels, so no one really bothers trying. while in daoc you have two things to do, Rvr and leveling.

I logged on afew days ago and tried going rvr, i lasted 5 mins as hibbys mass rooted and charged through the first milewall. No skill involved at all, and its the same Every time.

Anyway thats prob why you won't see me around anymore.

hope hib is different tom:eek:

O

old.Killtoons

Cya tomask hope u enjoy to be in the mid spy realm oops i mean in the Hibernia realm...

I

infozwerg

Killtoons, you forgot to upgrade your sig with your midgard/excalibur charakters. :rolleyes:

C

Cerverloc

Sniff sniff, bye Tomask sniff :( Albion is going down the drain. High lvl guilds disband and their members delete chars. Some even go to Nolby Pride instead kuch kuch :p

Well just like Khalen said. Im sticking to Albion. Its my realm. Im not leaving even though there were times I got so frustrated.

Anyway goodluck Tomask and hope to have a friendly duel one day in the frontiers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom