Cya all.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
/ ! \ - warning this thread contains allot of "bla, bla and bla stuff" - / ! \

Ok gooing to start from the beginning.
I used to play Unreal Tournament, for 4 years.
Then I saw my brother playing a new game, I noticed he was playing a long skinny person (Avolonian Fighter). I found it rather stupid game.

Untill he made a long tall green Caster in Campacorentin Forrest.
I can still remember he attacking mobs with a self buff....
It was actually crouded in C. Forrest that time during the BETA.

I found it really atracting, instead of strafing like mad in UT, I saw my brother playing a whole different kind of game i've never seen before.
With a caster <sorcerer I'd learned later on>.
I allways watched when he was playing the BETA version, later on playing a paladin. Was funny those last day's in Emain, and really nice game to see.

Then after not playing DAoC the 1st year of it gooing live I just couldnt resist of letting that game be untouched by me.

Heh, I made tons of chars that ive lvled to lvl 10 and deleted em again to make space for new character because the old one got bored.

Then I got invited for a guild, Paradise Lost, had some great time in that guild. (Special thanks to Heldig)

Then I started an Infiltrator, found it really nice that 'stealth'.
It was an pain in the ass to level it though.
Had really great time in BG1, but more in BG3, fighting an pain in the ass shadowblade called: Larc.

After meeting Larc 1 time in Hibernia prydwen we decided to go lvl 1 time in Dodens Gruva, it took me ages to find that dungeon, but I made it.
And after some sloppy exp he 'accidently targetted me and pressed F6' when i had 5% hp left from mob.;)

Then I came intouch with a person called: Bowen. He invited me for ta guild called ASq (and no not Assembled Squirrels but The Adventure Squad ^^)
I think I've spoken to him like for 3 months withouth knowing he was from the same country as I'am. ^^,
He is deffinitly the best player ingame I've met (and no, not qua rvr skill but as a person) and the greatest GM there is, keeping a Guild good running as you did deserves a really big aplause imo. Keep it up!!!.

After I wanted some changes I started playing a Chantress on Hibernia Prydwen, I soon came intouch with allot of nice people who actually are very different then the ones on Excalibur Albion, allot more patience and respect here from all players to eachother. I lvl'ed my chantress to 50. And when rvr a bit just befor ToA hit.

I really liked Toa due it's graphics but the ML's were bo0ring.
I also disliked the artifacts, but finally jsut got my Chantress fully toa'ed after I did that with my brothers Paladin (Tualatin) the solo pally in emain;) .

I also like NF, really is a great patch, but I think it's to luxurous for the dark ages. And doesnt fit, It's all so..... clean :p.

Now WoW comes really close and what I've seen from it really is nice.
Makes me give the feeling I had of leveling my lowbie character in campacorentin forrest.

Anyway thats is/was my DAoC life I think ^^.

Special :wub: to: heldig <who I met later on hib/prydwen aswel) gl m8>
Bowen <Really m8, u are the best player I've met>
Larc <Evuhl ex SB!!!=P>
Vampyre <thanks for all your help will keep in touch with u>
Belomar <we had our dissagreements on the forum, we did not play together ingame or barely spoken to eachother, however I still wanne wish you GL & HF with daoc.

I really hope to see allot of you people gooing WoW aswel.
Good luck and have fun!

/Asardog signing off.
/Asarmez signing off.
/Elfinai signing off.

:drink:

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
See ya mate. Hope you enjoy WoW although I think you should stick around ;) Catacombs will be nice I reckon, and the new graphic engine will definetely make everyone look at the game in a dfferent way, not to mention all those yummy new dungeons. :drink:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Tristessa said:
See ya mate. Hope you enjoy WoW although I think you should stick around ;) Catacombs will be nice I reckon, and the new graphic engine will definetely make everyone look at the game in a dfferent way, not to mention all those yummy new dungeons. :drink:
Yeah it will, but doubt if it's worth waithing that long again.
Anyways my bro will keep playing daoc so if i really miss it ill just watch him getting owned, and remind myself to stay WoW. :D

Esena

Fledgling Freddie
whine boi, go back to DAoC, WoW doesn't need yu000!!!!!

:flame:

laters :p

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Esena said:
whine boi, go back to DAoC, WoW doesn't need yu000!!!!!

:flame:

laters :p
yeh they do!!
Withouth me they all doomed!!!!xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom