Cutting out the Dead Wood Clans

R

RSO:Gray

Man im now pisssed off big time my clan has to wait till week 3 for a real game becouse TWJ only had 3 players LRD pulled out and didn't tell any one and it sucks PLease if your clan is shit dont sign up to the BWJK2L and if your not going to turn up tell us this will give us a chance to do something else outher then sit with thumbs up our asses waiting for a default win you know how lame that is. the first thing BWJK2L did wrong was not screan the clans and make shoure there all happy with the rules n stuff i shouldnt be nessasery But by the turn out for last week it should of been. I cant beleave some clans though giving lame excuses like "you didn't email us with the time of the match so we didn't know what time to come to server." HELLO its been on the BWJK2L web site for 3 weeks so you have 6 weeks of times there ffs if you want to be lame do it with anouther league Or better yet start your own one, this way you will know the disapointment of a defualt win for your self when the outher clans dont turn up for your game
its a piss take relly i was waiting for a ok game but what i got was a fucking white wash slaughter game lame relly but there you are. our clan clocked a large 76 frags to something like 8 within 20 mins now thats So dumb the 3 members who played in my clan died about 3 times each cos the players we where up aganst where just n00bs and all on 56k so we lost about 40 frags cos we had to keep spectating due to there players keep droping. Relise my frustration no i get pissed of in server then telling people how i feel in open chat (say) this results in my actions being taken as a insult and loged as one too Beleave me you would do the same too its so lame
its like an uzi 9mm against a Mcdonnalds straw n some tolet tisue you tell me who will in in a shoot out? it would be ok if it was one 56k player but 3 who all lag each outher out man that sux dudes
if you have any experences of such lama n00bs please post it here im :puke: of it

Z

Zey

Take a deep Breath now lad :p

This is the way people are, always will be so ........

Once FF knows which clans are available, we can sort it out then, teams who haven't replied to FF will be dropped. Nuff said...

It is annoying, but try and hold the frustration in until the end of the match, and u can contact FF or myself :twak: :p

Regards Zey :)

F

FragFodder

I'm fueling up the chainsaw now m8 :p

We're on the case and an email has been sent to the clans that haven't replied to the forum post but did turn up the other night, so they deserve a chance.

I've told them to get back to me with a contact email and clan website. They've got until sunday evening to reply. If I've had no word from them by then they will be dropped.

It now looks certain. We're going to cancel next tuesdays competition and reorganise the league to make it more fun with reliable clans.

FF

Users who are viewing this thread