Cutey's Biased, and personal FOTM US Clusters guide.

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
So i have seen quite a few threads about questions on which clusters to pick. So here is my totally biased and very personal initial US rollers clusters guide ;)

Bossiney Cluster (Classic)
Servers: Ector, Lamo, Gareth

- Well populated all around the clock. Hib being the smallest realm, not very noticable though.

Caerleon Cluster (ToA)
Servers: Iseult, Kay, Lance, Pellinor

- Second-Third smallest toa cluster with hib being very overpopulated and holding 6x relics atm. Mids being second and the only cluster where alb is underpopulated enough to get 50% hookpoint/3 day /freelevel.
Semi-good action at EU primetime (might have to stay up late/log on early to attend dragonraids etc)
(Will eventually get clustered with Devon, no ETA yet)

Devon Cluster (ToA)
Servers: Akatsuki (korea), Bedevere, Galahad, Igraine, Mlf, Tristan

- Biggest of the Toa Clusters. Hibernia being the biggest realm, Albion not far behind. Mid is the obvious underdog. Decent action (played hib) from evening - early afternoon, and tops out during early mornings with lots of us, asian and a few euros on at the same time. (same as carleon for attending the bigger pveraids)
(Will eventually get clustered with Caerleon)

Killibury Cluster (ToA)
Servers: Bors, Gawaine, Merlin, Palo

- Second smallest, Getting Clustered with Tintagel soon. Merlin have always been a hideout for europlayers, my experiences with this cluster are somewhat limited. Similar action as Caerleon at EU primetime (will be better when clustering come) Alb being very overpopulated mid/hib have 3 days etc.
I Suspect late nights/early evenings are required for major pveraids.

Tintagel Cluster (ToA) (RP)
Servers: Guin, Perc, Nimue

- Used to be biggest back in the days, now is the smallest one of the ToA clusters. About 2x Dyvet population during eu primetime.
Getting clustered with Killibury late oct and will then be biggest ToA cluster.
Dragonraids and similar pve events might require late evenings/early mornings.
All realms have 3 day freelevel etc.

My suggestion/realm for playing on ToA servers (personal opinion based on likeing to be underdog and have constant action instead of lots of m8s adding on fights): Alb-Caerleon, Mid-Devon, Hib-Tint/Killibury.

Dont hesitate to add more info or correct me if im totally wrong somewhere.
Hopefully we will have more strong warriors from Europe on the current fotm servers of Mythic

Additional info can be found on The Camelot Herald

aika

Can't get enough of FH
updating my daoc client to a US one now ^^

Septina

Part of the furniture
Got guild or something there? on yank ones i feel so lonely being only one online :(

Yea, got a guild over there <For The Realm> (check my sig :p), closing in on ml10 as we speak. Just finshed ml7. :)
PvE is very easy on US with all the exp bonuses and stuffs.
Also have quite a few people from Dyvet that has rerolled here and joined our guild.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Yea, got a guild over there <For The Realm> (check my sig :p), closing in on ml10 as we speak. Just finshed ml7. :)
Also have quite a few people from Dyvet that has rerolled here and joined our guild.

Need anything special? too long away from Daoc by now!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Need anything special? too long away from Daoc by now!

Roll whatever you feel like, most people that have rerolled so far have rolled casters. :) Wizzies, theus and cabas.
Aika is in the process of rerolling atm and he's making a reaver, maybe you guys could duo exp some? :p

Level 1 - 29 goes quite fast if you exp on the mobs in the battlegrounds, after that just go to the frontiers and kill mobs there, Demz did 1 - 44 or so in a couple of days with his wiz + bot. :)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Might aswell make a merc then,guess they always on demand :p

Aika,what's yer char name? mine's Wiaz,that duo is not a bad idea

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Need to buy online licenses again ? or just buy months from mythic ?

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
Need to buy online licenses again ? or just buy months from mythic ?

if ya go for the free 14 day trial then at the end ya need a licence keynumber to buy and then same as uk servers monthly

maybe cause some exspansions are free you only need to dl and pay monthly i have not got that far yet still in the free stage

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
I c. Cause a m8 of mine asked and i wasnt 100% on what to answer to him. Tbh..doesnt sound 'fair' that we got to in reality buy the game again to play there.
Maybe i will send them a e-mail and c. Just for the fun to check what they reply to me.

Thadius

Part of the furniture

If I roll a melee tic, any chance I could dryhump your guild? :(

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
So i have seen quite a few threads about questions on which clusters to pick. So here is my totally biased and very personal initial US rollers clusters guide ;)

Bossiney Cluster (Classic)
Servers: Ector, Lamo, Gareth

- Well populated all around the clock. Hib being the smallest realm, not very noticable though.

Caerleon Cluster (ToA)
Servers: Iseult, Kay, Lance, Pellinor

- Second-Third smallest toa cluster with hib being very overpopulated and holding 6x relics atm. Mids being second and the only cluster where alb is underpopulated enough to get 50% hookpoint/3 day /freelevel.
Semi-good action at EU primetime (might have to stay up late/log on early to attend dragonraids etc)
(Will eventually get clustered with Devon, no ETA yet)

Devon Cluster (ToA)
Servers: Akatsuki (korea), Bedevere, Galahad, Igraine, Mlf, Tristan

- Biggest of the Toa Clusters. Hibernia being the biggest realm, Albion not far behind. Mid is the obvious underdog. Decent action (played hib) from evening - early afternoon, and tops out during early mornings with lots of us, asian and a few euros on at the same time. (same as carleon for attending the bigger pveraids)
(Will eventually get clustered with Caerleon)

Killibury Cluster (ToA)
Servers: Bors, Gawaine, Merlin, Palo

- Second smallest, Getting Clustered with Tintagel soon. Merlin have always been a hideout for europlayers, my experiences with this cluster are somewhat limited. Similar action as Caerleon at EU primetime (will be better when clustering come) Alb being very overpopulated mid/hib have 3 days etc.
I Suspect late nights/early evenings are required for major pveraids.

Tintagel Cluster (ToA) (RP)
Servers: Guin, Perc, Nimue

- Used to be biggest back in the days, now is the smallest one of the ToA clusters. About 2x Dyvet population during eu primetime.
Getting clustered with Killibury late oct and will then be biggest ToA cluster.
Dragonraids and similar pve events might require late evenings/early mornings.
All realms have 3 day freelevel etc.

My suggestion/realm for playing on ToA servers (personal opinion based on likeing to be underdog and have constant action instead of lots of m8s adding on fights): Alb-Caerleon, Mid-Devon, Hib-Tint/Killibury.

Dont hesitate to add more info or correct me if im totally wrong somewhere.
Hopefully we will have more strong warriors from Europe on the current fotm servers of Mythic

Additional info can be found on The Camelot Herald

Oo. Just saw this, i have just requested someone compiles a list of the foreign servers. This looks a good start.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks, got it ;D

Is Merlin any good, was thinking of starting a char there maby ;D

We started on Mid/Merlin 2 weeks ago and found it great over there XP/ML/Dragon quests and CL and templated.

Friendly bunch these yanks and always action in NF no matter what you time difference is.

Pick a realm and enjoy.

Soulja

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
I think you all should give me your ingame char names on Merlin, so I can come and beg money from the lot of you, Im in Thid with all grey armor and items atm =P

*cry I miss Elrandhira.

Where are you ,my lovely buffer >.<

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I think you all should give me your ingame char names on Merlin, so I can come and beg money from the lot of you, Im in Thid with all grey armor and items atm =P

*cry I miss Elrandhira.

Where are you ,my lovely buffer >.<

Mid/Merlin Soulcrew in Celtic Llaw

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom