Cuteandhugable DELETED

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Laters, HF with another realm. Or if you are one of the lucky ones stay out of the game ;)

Cuteandhugable

Fledgling Freddie
Staffzor said:
Laters, HF with another realm. Or if you are one of the lucky ones stay out of the game ;)

hehe staying with the realm but i just cba with thid due to problems i had with some ppl nm that im playing my main now 48 ns :D

nOmoreCOAL

Fledgling Freddie
cuteandhugable capped big time !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well done to mids for getting me out of thid was a nice fight to go out in style 3fgs vs 4 managed to kill 1 before getting jumped i will need to re-roll cuteandhugable soon so dont think you lot have got rid of me

i will be looking forward to thid again with my new VW
see ya soon in thid

Did u did not cap? Or this time u sucked? Or this time mids had capped their main n tried 2 cap their bbs?

Last week when u ran around thid w teh 100m world record bard asa mids unmezzed was cool pwnin loners near mtk or others not in grp. U were sooo owned when mids had a healer w aoe mez. Bt the closest u got 2 ck was lifedrain range from the fist pillar of mb.

I saw u ysterday runnin around w bard but 3-4 shamen all aug bolted bard b4 castin mez. I saw him comin w a torch n blasted him for 5 dam. That a good laugh. I think u saw me rofl in game. ;)

But it was a nice try when u pwned 17 albs in a row or just runnin around w a class apart from ns, ranger, animist. :clap:

Kragh

One of Freddy's beloved
nOmoreCOAL said:
Did u did not cap? Or this time u sucked? Or this time mids had capped their main n tried 2 cap their bbs?

Last week when u ran around thid w teh 100m world record bard asa mids unmezzed was cool pwnin loners near mtk or others not in grp. U were sooo owned when mids had a healer w aoe mez. Bt the closest u got 2 ck was lifedrain range from the fist pillar of mb.

I saw u ysterday runnin around w bard but 3-4 shamen all aug bolted bard b4 castin mez. I saw him comin w a torch n blasted him for 5 dam. That a good laugh. I think u saw me rofl in game. ;)

But it was a nice try when u pwned 17 albs in a row or just runnin around w a class apart from ns, ranger, animist. :clap:

This made no sense to me whatsoever :eek7:

Cuteandhugable

Fledgling Freddie
nOmoreCOAL said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well done to mids for getting me out of thid was a nice fight to go out in style 3fgs vs 4 managed to kill 1 before getting jumped i will need to re-roll cuteandhugable soon so dont think you lot have got rid of me

see ya soon in thid

Oh so you was the lil prick rolfing at me while i was dead becuase 1.5fgs of mids and a few albs attacked us well FUCk YOU sorry we can take about 3fgs all togeather with just 2 of us anyways its only thid well done :S

nOmoreCOAL

Fledgling Freddie
It was nice campin the area from mtk to mb when random mids tried 2 reach ck. That was last week when 2 vw + 2 bards runned n killed my sb 3 times in 10 mins around there all alone. And this was not just me but many others. This was happenin 2-3 days cause mids wanna try 1 class apart from a pac healer. So all last week u blowed your horn how good u r n stuff.
Yesterday u tried 2 pull the same trick but u fall 2 a wall of 2 half grp of mids w no healer ( mez ) or cave shaman ( root). But my aug shaman does have this bolt which is quite handy disruptin the bard from castin mez. 1-2 rms there 2. Once though I did was mezzed. So next time if u run duo dont start a fight w 10 mids near atk. U just came down the hill near goblins n started lifedrain confident that bard would mez n kill a couple mids n run like u did last week. But u failed.
It was a bit 2 arrogant 2 post so much about your grp. This week u say your character is deleted. U dont say the reason. I laughed at u cause u beleived u can actually kill mids as u did albs n we would stand there watchin. My sb did cap more like a zerker in grp than a sb. So how did u cap Cute farmin mids for 0 rps? And a question to the bard who runned solo near mtk : ppl in cg started thinkin what a bard does mezzin random mids when the place is filled w inf n scouts? U did mezzed me 1-2 times n then u didnt attack me u just left.

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
nOmoreCOAL said:

see ya soon in thid

So in summary QQ more i rox meights xDxD

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Cuteandhugable said:
anyways its only thid well done :S

You are the one that has posted countless number of bragposts about how you pwn everything in thid :rolleyes:

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
nOmoreCOAL said:
It was nice campin the area from mtk to mb when random mids tried 2 reach ck. That was last week when 2 vw + 2 bards runned n killed my sb 3 times in 10 mins around there all alone. And this was not just me but many others. This was happenin 2-3 days cause mids wanna try 1 class apart from a pac healer. So all last week u blowed your horn how good u r n stuff.
Yesterday u tried 2 pull the same trick but u fall 2 a wall of 2 half grp of mids w no healer ( mez ) or cave shaman ( root). But my aug shaman does have this bolt which is quite handy disruptin the bard from castin mez. 1-2 rms there 2. Once though I did was mezzed. So next time if u run duo dont start a fight w 10 mids near atk. U just came down the hill near goblins n started lifedrain confident that bard would mez n kill a couple mids n run like u did last week. But u failed.
It was a bit 2 arrogant 2 post so much about your grp. This week u say your character is deleted. U dont say the reason. I laughed at u cause u beleived u can actually kill mids as u did albs n we would stand there watchin. My sb did cap more like a zerker in grp than a sb. So how did u cap Cute farmin mids for 0 rps? And a question to the bard who runned solo near mtk : ppl in cg started thinkin what a bard does mezzin random mids when the place is filled w inf n scouts? U did mezzed me 1-2 times n then u didnt attack me u just left.

......ok

Cuteandhugable

Fledgling Freddie
nOmoreCOAL said:

lol are you some kinda fucking werido ? i have no idea what your on about we just pwn mids and albs all day long so i really have no fucking clue what your on about so QQ and yes you did kill me and mezzzmee due to there was 1.5fgs of you with some alb adds anyway its only thid i just cant wait until you get to rvr ill pwn you with my ns and make you cry some more on FH

Cuteandhugable

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
You are the one that has posted countless number of bragposts about how you pwn everything in thid :rolleyes:

lol they are not brags im just saying what we DO in thid not brags

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Cuteandhugable said:
anyway its only thid i just cant wait until you get to rvr ill pwn you with my ns and make you cry some more on FH

Is that also something you have done already? Or is it bragging about how good you are gonna be?

nOmoreCOAL

Fledgling Freddie
we just pwn mids and albs all day long so i really have no fucking clue what your on about so QQ and yes you did kill me and mezzzmee due to there was 1.5fgs of you with some alb adds anyway

u wrote this

Did u read this? No albs added when u attacked us. And if they did u would be last 2 know as u popped from behind. Once as we camped atk a bard did mezzed us and left as he saw 10-15 albs comin down ( or he actually mezzed us so albs could get us).

Lookin forward 2 yer next brag posts n the final one XXXX deleted :clap:

This is a rofl post. Yer is whinin post sayin u were ganked by us. Wrong.

At least he admits it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom