cuteandhugable capped big time !

Cuteandhugable

Fledgling Freddie
well done to mids for getting me out of thid :clap: was a nice fight to go out in style 3fgs vs 4 managed to kill 1 before getting jumped i will need to re-roll cuteandhugable soon so dont think you lot have got rid of me :)

i will be looking forward to thid again with my new VW
see ya soon in thid :wub:

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Cuteandhugable said:
well done to mids for getting me out of thid :clap: was a nice fight to go out in style 3fgs vs 4 managed to kill 1 before getting jumped i will need to re-roll cuteandhugable soon so dont think you lot have got rid of me :)

i will be looking forward to thid again with my new VW
see ya soon in thid :wub:

Im guessing this is the grp of 3VW a bard and a few others?I enjoyed having you about to play with,nice to see hibs willing to come play when they dont have the ck to grow shrooms on.
Kitycat the valk huntress out :cheers:

Cuteandhugable

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:
Im guessing this is the grp of 3VW a bard and a few others?I enjoyed having you about to play with,nice to see hibs willing to come play when they dont have the ck to grow shrooms on.
Kitycat the valk huntress out :cheers:

hehe yep thats us but we run 2 bards 2 vws :) hope to see you around soon :cheers: :wub:

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
hehe aye u 4 are annoying, was grped with embra and sotha with ym savage, we wanted revenge and had a plan sorted out for our second attack on you :p, but then u disapeared :(

Cuteandhugable

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
hehe aye u 4 are annoying, was grped with embra and sotha with ym savage, we wanted revenge and had a plan sorted out for our second attack on you :p, but then u disapeared :(

hehe we didnt disapeare we was resting probs from zergs that we kill :kissit:

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
I believe i manage to take a few of you out tonight tho with no losses back,the bard went down,as did 1 of the rangers near or with you an a firby that ran all the way to mtk and suicided after i shot him a few times and gave chase lolnever seen that b4 :clap:

Kragh

One of Freddy's beloved
Fervent capped out last night too :)
But I´ll be back with Aquatic in thid before the weekend I hope.

Cuteandhugable

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:
I believe i manage to take a few of you out tonight tho with no losses back,the bard went down,as did 1 of the rangers near or with you an a firby that ran all the way to mtk and suicided after i shot him a few times and gave chase lolnever seen that b4 :clap:

Hmmm that wasnt us :) becuase we wasnt on that night i got capped about 4:00 then left bg and we dont run with rangers must of been another grp like ours they are all starting to copy :cheers: dunno who the firb was we have never ran with a firb :eek6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom