customer service is great!

O

old.yaruar

Well, I've been trying to pay for my account for a week now and it keeps refusing me...

Every day I've had goa saying basically it wasn't their problem and they were on to the billing agent about it... They even said they were contacting the agent for me...

The fact that the xml on the card refusal page is b0rked is enough to tell me there is something seriously wrong with their backend system. It really isn't that difficult to troubleshoot these problems.. It's hours work rather than days.......
Just for example myself and 2 other people at work are responsible for transactions systems which probably take more money in a month than goa make in a year and problems are usually resolved in 5 minutes max, with tricky ones fixed in a couple of hours.....

Now don''t get me wrong there probably is a problem.. But it's shocking that a problem with billing has been going on for weeks. Problems like this should be sorted out in days or hours, especially as it was known, publicised problem a few weeks ago.

For a business to let this problem persist is terrible... I'm assuming rolling subscriptions are still working, but obviously there is a problem with renewels and maybe even new starters.

Oh well. I'll see what happens next week, but if it's not sorted asap then I doubt I'll bother pushing as it's really not worth my time or effort. Thig is I had a couple of months off and I really felt an urge to play again, but this is quite frankly rediculous...

In all honesty I just think goa don't care.. as long as they get enough money each month to survive they don't seem to give a damn about these issues.....

L

living

ill bet ull renew ur acc even if it takes 3 weeks more to make it work :)

E

Esoteric

Naa give up and come to planetside its a c0rker. Wow at xmas (we hope) tho blizzard and set release dates dont go together well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom