Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know of one?

If so, please let me know :)

Nicci

Fledgling Freddie
Vilje said:
Anyone know of one?

If so, please let me know :)

Custom UI's only work if you have Trials of Atlantis installed and an active TOA account.

sav

Fledgling Freddie
There are none to download, but if u really need a other ui for your old (i hope u mean the old si client, not this new with cata engine) u can change the xml and tga files by hand inside the si folder. so its possible to get a new ui with the old si client, but its a hard work and u should know how to use the daoc ui editor. if u have the new si client, its like on the old just easier :)

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
sav said:
There are none to download, but if u really need a other ui for your old (i hope u mean the old si client, not this new with cata engine) u can change the xml and tga files by hand inside the si folder. so its possible to get a new ui with the old si client, but its a hard work and u should know how to use the daoc ui editor. if u have the new si client, its like on the old just easier :)

Thanks ;)

Aye mate, I ment a custom UI for the old SI client^^

I'll try to play a little around with the daoc ui editor then, and see if i can figure something out :)

Ty again =)

PS! Any tips from someone who has done something like this would be very welcome =)

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
TOA is now a free expansion in the US, maybe GOA does the same here soon :)

sav

Fledgling Freddie
Vilje said:
PS! Any tips from someone who has done something like this would be very welcome =)
Use a Starter, cause otherwise the updater will overerwrite everytime the changed ui files.
All "old" ui files u should find inside the data folder.
---
DAOC-Starter

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Use a Starter, cause otherwise the updater will overerwrite everytime the changed ui files.
All "old" ui files u should find inside the data folder.

Ah, thanks for the starter =) I've mixed some different stuff together now, and made a UI I can live with. I accually found a guy who had made a nice custom Summary.xml for the SI client! Got myself a nice mini-group, and pet bar too ;) Only problem was I had to start the patcher and then throw all the files in over again each time I played, but now that would be solved too, hehe =) Thanks again!

TOA is now a free expansion in the US, maybe GOA does the same here soon :)

I got toa and cata aswell as SI, but I play RvR in SI client so I get less lagg and delay on targetting etc ;)

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Didn't even think SI client would still patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom