Custom maps for both RA3 & CPMARA Leagues

O

old.SLoB

Lo

I noticed that the RA3 league is again running the custom maps from last season, I would like to recommend my own 2nd RA3 map entitled "Forgivable Sins" :) be used in both (or either?) the RA3 & CPMARA Leagues this season :D

what are peeps thoughts on this?

I mailed fixer ages ago bout this and have just mailed Sar.

Would be greatful if my map could get some serious play on it in the leagues :)

The CA should provide some cool league games and is a good size for 5v5s without having to run around for hours to find the nme :)

Cheers

SLoB

S

Sar

Slob you complete and utter pimp.

I'll have a shufty at it shortly ;)

O

old.Kapiter

hum

please be carfull with custom maps. test it several times in a real clanwar :)

bwra3l custom maps are often weird, especially this crappy techx map, why was it chosen, by who ? it is a mystery, every sigle opinion I heard about this map was negative. Especially with its default settings. Hopefully CPMRAL got

Self Hurt - Off
Falling Damage - Off
Self Hurt Armour - Off

\o/ lovely. The way RA3 shall always be played :)

O

old.SLoB

:p

heheh Sar :)

if ya got it Pimp it I say :D

but it is worthy of playing in a league :) imo :) hmm does that sound too biased heheh lol :)

L8r
SLoB

O

old.Cl1maX

map0rij

Hi. If non-standard maps are to be used (imo a very fgood thing as it adds more life to the game) id vote for these 5 maps as ones to be used in the leagues.

1- Ra3slob2
2- ra3mp4 - Return to castle death stalker ( http://ra3mapproject.fragoff.org/enter-html.html )
3- ragera3map1
4- ra3map9
5- ospca1

ppl are spending time making good maps only to have them unsed and the ra3scence could do with more maps imo :>

Just my thoughts

o0][Cl1maX

O

old.Oggie

Re: map0rij

Originally posted by Cl1maX
Hi. If non-standard maps are to be used (imo a very fgood thing as it adds more life to the game) id vote for these 5 maps as ones to be used in the leagues.

1- Ra3slob2
2- ra3mp4 - Return to castle death stalker
3- ragera3map1
4- ra3map9
5- ospca1

ppl are spending time making good maps only to have them unsed and the ra3scence could do with more maps imo :>

Just my thoughts

o0][Cl1maX

RA3Map9 Is non-standard how exactly ?
:rolleyes:
The deathstalker remake looks nice though

O

old.Cl1maX

never said it was a new map. I included it because i consider it probably the best standard ra3map.

S

Sar

He didn't ask you how it wasn't new, he asked you how it was non-standard.

Which it isn't ;)

O

old.Cl1maX

never said it was a non-standard map. I included it because i consider it probably the best standard ra3map.

:>

S

Sar

You did state it was non-standard:

1- Ra3slob2
2- ra3mp4 - Return to castle death stalker
3- ragera3map1
4- ra3map9
5- ospca1

:p

O

old.foralarx

Waves hello :)

Nice map Slob, shame it didn't make it, always a next time m8.

O

old.Oggie

ooops, did I start this ? :D
I wasn't really having a dig about it Cl1max just pointing out that it is a standard map and is already in the rotation for both the BWRA3L league and its the first map we play for the BWCPMRAL.

O

old.Jordanis3r

i'll back yer up slob---why have'nt u stuck it on our server yet m8!-

:)

Users who are viewing this thread