Cursor Problem <No that that one ^_~ )

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
while were on the subject of bugs ect..

Does anyone get a stuttering mouse cursor when playing in RvR for a long time. I only seem to get it recently , it doesnt seem to happen when im moving the cursour around fast, but when i try to highlight something on a quickbar say, it stutters , sometimes jumping places. My mouse is fine, it DOES NOT DO THIS OUTSIDE OF DAOC at all. Only ingame, its not Spyware or a Virus, my comp is cleared/checked/bla blah frequently. It doesnt happen in any other game i play, only Daoc. Was thinking it could possibly be Lag maybe, but i havnt had this problem before the last 2 patches and im using the same internet , and isp and grpahic card ect as b4..

Any help on this, doesnt make it unplayable but its feckin annoying. Relogging doesnt seem to work either. I need to reboot my PC fully <though on rare occassions it just stopped doing it for a bit>

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
tried a different ui? sounds like it maaaybe could be some interface bug with quickbars or something :E also try reinstall daoc if nothin works/update mousedrivers.

Brite

Banned
used to get some cursor lag with enter/leave messages on vent, simply turned them off but as its just your with your QB madis probabaly right

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
used to get some cursor lag with enter/leave messages on vent, simply turned them off but as its just your with your QB madis probabaly right

I got the same as Brite and it'd sometimes occur when people logged into MSN aswell.

I just changed it so nothing happens at all in the background.

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
my view keeps zooming all the way out, or zooms all the way in.

at first thought it was my mouse, but tried my spare and it still does it, only since patch though. Anyone else had this?

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
I had it yesterday trying to give a scroll to an NPC. Took me 2 or so tries to get it right. But it stopped after I zoned.

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
I get the stuttering at times, especially when moving UI windows

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
I figured it out, it's the new camera panning thing with the LMB set as default.
You can clear it under options -> keyboard, but I find it to be resetting back to LMB each time I zone. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom