Currently fixing hibernia.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
The fact that CM has just killed all the NPC's in the Merchant town behind the str relic gate just for giggles pretty much highlights the ridiculous situation.

Though I salute them for a bit of PvE giggle in RvR. Sad, but true.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
The fact that CM has just killed all the NPC's in the Merchant town behind the str relic gate just for giggles pretty much highlights the ridiculous situation.

Though I salute them for a bit of PvE giggle in RvR. Sad, but true.

Seriously?

anioal

Fledgling Freddie

hope albs will release a movie out of it :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
They struggled on the leather merchant, luckily moc came up just in time!

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
CM have not been running a group on excal/prydwen server for the last week and a half. So i do not belief there was a ' so called CM group' killing merchants in those towns.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
CBA to talk to a moron thats got more morals than a rattle snake

I presume you mean me as a moron, if you dont want to speak talk with me, dont reply to me then with untrue statements. So my advise to you if you dont like to speak with me, dont reply on my posts.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If not even CM are running regular grps on Dyvet, then who does?

Sorin

Banned
I've not been in a fg for over a month.. Only solo, duo or trio.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
If not even CM are running regular grps on Dyvet, then who does?

Well we (TC group) still were until last night when with a couple of ppl missing and the rest of us in total apathy mode kinda gave up and logged back into Hib Limors.

At 7.30pm gmt in Vindsaul there was our grp + bots and about 2-3 other ppl - so sad to see :(

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Please bring more spanners.

Pffft, all you need is some sticky back plastic & a empty washing up liquid bottle.

If it fails you then log on to the US & pronounce 'Here's one I made earlier'.

The youth of today just have no idea ;).

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
If it fails you then log on to the US & pronounce 'Here's one I made earlier'.

The youth of today just have no idea ;).

It seems to be tempting but with warhammer so close i cant see much point in doing that.

By the time the PvE is ended with how shite i am at it it'll be released by then :(

so gonna stick it out and try to make hibby just that little bit greener, although be nice to have some quality help now and then :D

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
blow ur attitude here and actions ingame were certainly not that positive for our server but it was just one of the factors that contributed to it all

there are albs that would go as far as killing every npc, don't be mistaken, retardness isnt admired, so also don't bother responding as u certainly will just try defending urself with pointless arguments

Sorin

Banned
:s dyvet is dead, daoc is dead :( time to move on ppl

Thats strange.

Everywhere i go, i run into fg+ hibs/mids

They must have some anti target --> "Craeth" system.

Dyvet is not dead.

Not more than 1 hour ago, i tried to solo ailinne, and when i arrived at the keep there was already 2 hibs there. 2 turned into 3, 3 turned into 5 and so on.

Killed them all atleast once tho.. quite funny ^^

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Thats strange.

Everywhere i go, i run into fg+ hibs/mids

They must have some anti target --> "Craeth" system.

Dyvet is not dead.

Not more than 1 hour ago, i tried to solo ailinne, and when i arrived at the keep there was already 2 hibs there. 2 turned into 3, 3 turned into 5 and so on.

Killed them all atleast once tho.. quite funny ^^
I logged onto Hib an hour ago on my BB Account which atm is still open.

Did a /who and would you believe it there were 8 people on line in total so gratz Sorin you nearly killed all Hib players.

HF Looking for more m8.

Soulja

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Seriously?

Yup - quite funny I thought. ;)

CM have not been running a group on excal/prydwen server for the last week and a half. So i do not belief there was a ' so called CM group' killing merchants in those towns.

Ok, one of CM - Wicalea was there. Sorry bud, but with a reputation like you have as a guild one CM member doing something really retarded should amount to all of you, especially if that's the only CM person online at the time.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie

Simple mistake to make, seeing as it's exactly the kind of thing you and your merry band of munchkins would do. It's like blaming the dog for crapping on the rug with no investigation or consideration for other suspects because it's just far more likely to be the dog than anyone or anything else :)

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
one more keep green.

might be able to fix the server yet \o/ hope it holds, nice action btw with mids that were out, enjoyed getting our asses handed to us through a straw in our 6. :clap:
we found another two people after you logged though :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I presume you mean me as a moron, if you dont want to speak talk with me, dont reply to me then with untrue statements. So my advise to you if you dont like to speak with me, dont reply on my posts.

Yea im Pretty sure your a moron ... Gratz :confused:

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
blow ur attitude here and actions ingame were certainly not that positive for our server but it was just one of the factors that contributed to it all

there are albs that would go as far as killing every npc, don't be mistaken, retardness isnt admired, so also don't bother responding as u certainly will just try defending urself with pointless arguments
Whats my additude here mate? i recon if you read all my posts on freddyshouse you wont find much of offending or any aggresive talk. You might not like the play style of CM but thats something I cant help you with. Its proberly stupid of me to reply sometimes on childish and/or offending posts against me personal or to CM.

Yup - quite funny I thought.

Ok, one of CM - Wicalea was there. Sorry bud, but with a reputation like you have as a guild one CM member doing something really retarded should amount to all of you, especially if that's the only CM person online at the time.
Good example why people make CM QQ threads, 1 CM arround lets blaim CM was running with 1-2 fg on stick.

Simple mistake to make, seeing as it's exactly the kind of thing you and your merry band of munchkins would do. It's like blaming the dog for crapping on the rug with no investigation or consideration for other suspects because it's just far more likely to be the dog than anyone or anything else
My english isnt that good, so this insult i do not understand.

Yea im Pretty sure your a moron ... Gratz
Well im glad that my boss doesnt think im a moron.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
My english isnt that good, so this insult i do not understand.

He basicly said that he prefers to read yellow press because he is not interested in forming his own opinion.

So if he insulted someone, then he insulted himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom