Curiouser and Curiouser - weapon procs

Sarumancer

Fledgling Freddie
Ive seen many Blunts that proc and endurance heal, the odd blade has it and a few Large weapons.

Ive yet, however, to see a single piercer with an endurance heal on it (wont even mention bows).

Whats the situation like in Alb land? Many 2handers? Thrust? Slash? What about Mid? Slash ? H2h? 2h?.

What about shields / bows in all realms?

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
A few of the SI epic dungeon weapons (TG in mids case) have End heal procs, i'm not sure but I think your right when you say that there isn't an end proccing version for each type of weapon.

Still from what I hear they arn't that great anyway (who uses TG weapons in these days of ToA :D)

Poag

m00?
Sarumancer said:
Ive seen many Blunts that proc and endurance heal, the odd blade has it and a few Large weapons.

Ive yet, however, to see a single piercer with an endurance heal on it (wont even mention bows).

Whats the situation like in Alb land? Many 2handers? Thrust? Slash? What about Mid? Slash ? H2h? 2h?.

What about shields / bows in all realms?

Seen a few drop [including the odd rapier], and a few more on CMs while i was looking....seem to mainly drop in the Typhoon region

ML7 boss Typhoon drops end bows..first time we did it got 2 bows drop next couple of times none...then last time 2 again...still have yet to get one tho.

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
The Cloudsong and Cyclops Eye mobs drop end heal proc weapons as well, typically called xxx of the Gale. I have seen a blade, blunt and flex.

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
Typhon drops end proccing weapons too. Got a nice thruster from him.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Flamespark/Depth/Chasm/Gale/~1.69 Celestius weapons = 50% end proc
25% versions exist, seen one drop off Lord Thalos at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom