Curious

J

Jimli

Just being curious, no intention of really selling my account but what would the only 1000+ weaponcrafter (1054 atm) on excal/mid fetch on ebay?

S

Stonebits

My house, My car (If I had one), My wardrobe... and..... My soul..... :flame:

Muwhahahahha.....

*Ahem* :uhoh:

O

old.job

MY FIRST BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry can we have a serious answer please I'm interested as well.

K

Kagato.

£50, then I would delete the character and stop the middies getting any more high level weapons for awhile and reroll all the characters as a second account on Albion :clap:

Hmmmm wonder how much Kiarra's account would fetch with the 1064 (at last count) in weapon crafting? :D

D

-dewey-

I don't think you would get that much really, considering that a 1000+ weapon crafter doesn't make that char good in RvR (which is what people buy chars for) and only really good for providing a service to others and I guess making cash, but money doesn't really play a big role in the high end game because other than what you are selling there is nothing else to buy. I think if a 1000+ weapon crafter did leave the game it would be a good idea for their guild to "adopt" the account, I used to here that big guilds on EQ adopted retired clerics accounts for a rez on demand service, would be the same sorta thing.

J

Jexa

thread.jpg

J

Jexa

Originally posted by sickofit...
J3><4 TEH PICTAR SPAMM0r!! :D

I'm just so bored, and they're so funny ......

Bah, I'll use my supply of someone elses PICTARS within an hour :(

E

erl

Originally posted by -dewey-
I don't think you would get that much really, considering that a 1000+ weapon crafter doesn't make that char good in RvR (which is what people buy chars for) and only really good for providing a service to others and I guess making cash, but money doesn't really play a big role in the high end game because other than what you are selling there is nothing else to buy. I think if a 1000+ weapon crafter did leave the game it would be a good idea for their guild to "adopt" the account, I used to here that big guilds on EQ adopted retired clerics accounts for a rez on demand service, would be the same sorta thing.
Spell crafting will come, and will cost alot of money. A whole lot.

O

old.marteeny

agree with kagato, albs should chip in, buy it, then delete, things like this amuse me :)

S

Sarnat

Spellcrafting is cheap. You need less than 1p to get over 700 in skill. It was stated by mythic at the round table that SC will be generally much cheaper than other crafts, as will alchemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom