Ctx no more

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
Ctx is no more. since my cousin uses a 40friar on camlann called Ctx i've had many sends and its annoying i cant play in peace so i've given him the Ctx name and yes he has rolled SB but will not play i think...

i currently been spending some time making a Bad ass kick ass template. for a 24sb i dont know what the name is yet but i'm shure once i am kitted up and ready for BG i will let you know my name... but atm i am inactive to IRL situations so i'll try my best to be online

Parade

Fledgling Freddie
Phew, almost thought this was a goodbye bye post, glad it isnt.
k cya around meight.

/gekoeld /maxihulk

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Parade said:
Phew, almost thought this was a goodbye bye post, glad it isnt.
k cya around meight.

/gekoeld /maxihulk

well even it if would have been he has left and come back about 3 times :p

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
how about alrdy taken by some spanish mofo that wanted to look leet with that name ;|

septic

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
how about...alrdy taken by some spanish mofo that wanted to look leet with that name ;|

Thats a shit name..Anyway to many letters :clap:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
We will noticed the "xxxxx capped" "xxxx rerolled" threads when you are back anyway so no biggie

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Wirey said:
Ctx is no more. since my cousin uses a 40friar on camlann called Ctx i've had many sends and its annoying i cant play in peace so i've given him the Ctx name and yes he has rolled SB but will not play i think...

i currently been spending some time making a Bad ass kick ass template. for a 24sb i dont know what the name is yet but i'm shure once i am kitted up and ready for BG i will let you know my name... but atm i am inactive to IRL situations so i'll try my best to be online

"Omfg Huzzah you are such a moron for using a 50g worth of dropped hammer from the ml7 dungeon in thidranki!!1!111one Lolz you are on ignore for not agreeing with that fact!"

I didn't like this ctx guy calling my bg skald a moron anyway. :l

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
i will think of a name but atm IRL situations to sort :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom