ctx capped again

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
:eek: Maybe someone could have a word with the mods to create Ctx his very own sticky, so everytime he caps/rerolls/sneezes or does something else remotely interesting he can let everyone know.

C'mon give it a rest m8, or maybe its just me thats getting kinda bored with this seemingly endless stream of meaningless threads ur creating. If so i will humbly apologise.

P.S. I weren't gonna post here as i know its only generating interest (if thats the right word) to the thread, and playing right into his hands etc etc but what the heck.

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Wirey said:
rerolling as a frosty now :p
I think its far more fun if the first time your enemy knows you have re-rolled is when you suddenly pop out of stealth and smack them in the face with an Axe. ;)

wonderboy

Fledgling Freddie
you've read the topic title, if you don't care why do you feel the need to enter and write a nasty reply? if you just never read anything or replied to anything Wirey wrote that would probably piss him off more :p

be nice guys :fluffle:

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
wonderboy said:
you've read the topic title, if you don't care why do you feel the need to enter and write a nasty reply? if you just never read anything or replied to anything Wirey wrote that would probably piss him off more
My reply wasnt nasty and Im not trying to piss him off either. Im just a fan of the element of surprise. ;)

Good luck with the Frosty version Ctx, I'll be watching with interest to see if you can kill Infils like Ashton (Brokeninfil) with one of those. :worthy:

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
Brokeninfil lol :) had some good fights with him, well i decided not to roll frosty, as they have lack of str / con and just 5more dex than a norseman
i am rerolling the first ever ctx again norse man 15str 10const 2h spec
getting powerleveled in moderna atm then will wait for a inv to the Overlords
so cya soon and sorry again for the lame capped post i will not make it happen in the future :)

Regnorm

Fledgling Freddie
Well, couldn't find anywhere good place to post this, so i post it here :)
Erdna the SB is back for good :cheers:
Payed subscription, Pc fixed! :worthy: :

Cya tonight mates, i take on everyone :flame:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Regnorm said:
Well, couldn't find anywhere good place to post this, so i post it here :)
Erdna the SB is back for good
Payed subscription, Pc fixed!

Cya tonight mates, i take on everyone :flame:

about time meight! duo with my sb :)

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Regnorm said:
Erdna the SB is back for good :cheers:
Payed subscription, Pc fixed! :worthy:

Welcome back matey, about time too! :worthy:

Glad you got everything fixed in the end, see you tonight for the stealther 'night shift'.

:cheers:

P.S. I hope your armour is still dyed in those awful colours, we need more clowns in Thidranki.

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Wirey said:
well i decided not to roll frosty, as they have lack of str / con and just 5more dex than a norseman
Sad, but seeing as Midgard has strength only weapons I can understand.

The races that would rock in the other Realms due to their high dex (Kobold, Valkyn and Frostalf) actually suck quite badly compared to a Norse. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom